Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another new Alien game (Creative Assembly/Sega)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another new Alien game (Creative Assembly/Sega)

Sega has confirmed to CVG that Total War studio Creative Assembly IS making a new Alien game - and that it hopes the title will be a "peer to Dead Space 2".
    I'm going to make a guess from that and say it's not likely to be a strategy game.

Game will be cancelled in 3... 2... 1...

Has the other aliens game been cancelled then?

Comment

After the Rebellion one I would have though so. How hard was it to clone the first AVP game they did with shiny graphics. No they thought we needed to have terrible gameplay features instead like punching Aliens as a Marine. And to take out sensible gameplay features like a crouch button. The mind boggles to how it got released the way it did. Did they even focus test the thing? I could have told them for free it was a bad idea. RANT OFF.

Comment

Possibly a film tie in to the new Alien film "Prometheus" due out next summer?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
          Has the other aliens game been cancelled then?
          Sorry, just being cynical. I don't think an Alien game has been announced in recent times that hasn't subsequently been cancelled, or heavily rumoured to be cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
            Sorry, just being cynical. I don't think an Alien game has been announced in recent times that hasn't subsequently been cancelled, or heavily rumoured to be cancelled.
            Good I'm still waiting for the other one whatever it's called? if I'd bothered to click on your link I'd known it was still on

Comment

Working...
            X