Halo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo 4

Halo 4 has been outed ahead of the MS Conference.

Linky!

Ooooooo, so close and then some went and flipped the wrong button

Dunno if I'm up for more Halo - after ODST and Reach I think I may have had my fill.

Comment

Yeah, I think I'm all Halo'd up for a long time. My sustained Halo player has declined with each title, as much as I enjoy them.
      Maybe a new developer can reinvigorate it a little, but I suspect it won't be reinvigorated except for looking different.
      I guess only time will tell

Comment

Didn't play ODST or Reach and didn;t much care for 3. I may be up for 4 though after the disappointment of KZ3.

Comment

For me Reach and ODST only worked as well as they did because they weren't Master Chief related.

After the storyline nonsense and puckered space anus level of the third outing, I don't think I can muster up much enthusiasm. That said, a new dev and hopefully a new engine (lol) might be enough to give it a massive kick in the pants.

Comment

I'm guessing this fourth Halo will be a launch title for Nextbox. Probably won't see more than a teaser today. Then next E3, when they unveil the next console, we will get to see some actual gameplay.

Comment

I will go with that theroy, it says on the thing
              "and that's not all..."
              Reckon it will be Master Chief will return E3 2012 on Next gen xbox, Halo CE HD is padding out til then.

Comment

Makes sense.

E3 2012 reveal of a new console, new all singing and dancing Halo to play on it, launch of console end of 2012 in US and early 2013 in Europe.

Comment

Do you think they will actually launch it that early? Seeing as they don't have much software prepped for 2012 (so far at least), I could see it happen. Will be quite a dent in Nintendos plans if they do.

Comment

It'd also screw Sony up a bit. They won't want to launch anything new for some time I'm guessing.

Comment

Oh and I will call it now buy Halo CE HD and get access to Halo 4 beta

Comment

If I were a moderator you would all be banned. HARD.

My Halo boner has already broken my desk. I am always salivating for more Halo. I that 343 do change it up a bit but for me there is no such thing as being all Halo'd out. Y'all better check yourselves before you wreck yourselves.

Comment

Just wait till they announce it's a Kinect game...

Comment

I didn't play ODST or Reach, even after very much having enjoyed 3. So I'm on for another one. In no hurry but, yeah, I'll go for a Halo 4. Will be interesting to see if it is a launch title for a new machine or a final farewell to the current one.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                              Do you think they will actually launch it that early? Seeing as they don't have much software prepped for 2012 (so far at least), I could see it happen. Will be quite a dent in Nintendos plans if they do.
                              I certainly think it's not outside the realms of possibility for that exact reason.

People go on about the apparent drought of MS first party titles - maybe it's because they're all hard at work on ones for the next generation. Perhaps MS wants to come out swinging with the next launch line-up because it knows competition is stiffer these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X