3DS eshop launches today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3DS eshop launches today

Just done a system update and its now live. You even get a free "Excitebike" game too

Its a simple site thats easy to use but its cash only folks, no Nintendo points accepted (boo).

3.60 is ridiculous for a game boy game IMO.

Comment

I agree, been spoilt by Android and IPad stuff for 59p or free!

Comment

How often are we expecting there to be updates to the store? I didn't own a DSi so I've no idea how Nintendo managed the previous store.

Comment

It's supposed to be every Thursday http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/13/ps...-on-thursdays/

Comment

After downloading around 130 VC titles for free on my CFW'd* Wii I think I'll be skipping the excitement on this one.

*I have actually purchased, either at retail or from eBay, all those titles before. So I don't feel bad about it at all.

But yeah, Excitebike. As awesome as it was when I was very little I skipped downloading it for free on the Wii even.

Comment

I have downloaded Super Marioland and Zelda. I'm out of practice on the former - I lost a life on level 2-2!

I would probably download every Gameboy game that goes on there if the wife didn't have control of the money. Still, skipping the beers on Thursday night to make the money for Megaman.

Can't ever imagine myself paying for the full price games to be downloaded. Unlike PSP games, it's not as if a 3DS cart is much bother to carry around with me.

Comment

Seems like DK 94 is the game appearing today.

Comment

What a game. For UK too?

EDIT: Yes it's on uk store.
                  Last edited by hudson; 16-06-2011, 15:42.

Comment

Anyone know if the estore point cards only work in the region they are brought from?

Comment

Kirby's Dream Land up today. Was going to buy it before I remembered that I haven't actually played Mario Land or Donkeg Kong. Getting some good play from Link's Awakening though.

Comment

Anyone know the easiest place to find out what is being released each week without having to blow the cobwebs off my actual 3DS?

Comment

Pretty sure nintendolife.com does a weekly update on their page.

Comment

Cheers. Thanks Alex!

Comment

Working...
                            X