Jesus wept.

This breaks my heart...

Comment

he sure did - its not April 1st?

could be fun though...

Comment

At least its not Brothers in Arms: Modern Combat

Comment

I'd have preferred a modern day BIA any day to what they showed us at E3.

It was a ****ing travesty.

Comment

Saw the preview of this in edge, didn't realise they'd changed the style so significantly. Oh well, we are inundated with serious war games, so a slightly more stylised one will stand out a bit more.
            GearBox are good devs, they know what they are doing

Comment

That trailer looks like "Inglourious Basterds: The Game"

Comment

Bizarre. Just bizarre.

More like a silly sequel to Commandos than BIA. A modern BIA type of game would be good actually. I only recently played a Modern Warfare game for the first time and it's just so... Nationalist.

Comment

WHAT...
                  ...THE...
                  ...F*CK!!

Comment

Bizarre indeed.

I really enjoyed Hell's Highway. Not sure what to make of this.

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                    More like a silly sequel to Commandos than BIA. A modern BIA type of game would be good actually. I only recently played a Modern Warfare game for the first time and it's just so... Nationalist.
                    Totally agree. It would be interesting to see a more tactical take on modern day combat.

Comment

Rumours are circulating that lunatic WWII shooter Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 has been euthanised. Twitter detective Su…

Ubisoft has abandoned its trademarks relating to this game fuelling rumours that it has been axed.

Comment

News ahoy!

We've heard nary a peep out of Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 since its debut at E3 2011. We even noted its conspicuous absence from this year's gaming conference, and wondered what that might mean for the game. According to Gearbox Software, though, the game still exists, but has taken a few steps away from what we saw before."I'm looking forward to being able to talk about Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 soon," said Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford.

The game has "evolved," he told CVG. "I think people are going to be surprised by what they'll see, and it's still evolving," he said. "One of the reasons why we're not talking about it now is that it's evolving and we need to make further changes before we can start talking about it."

So it's still alive, but (thankfully) it's taken a new direction.

Comment

Good news. Did not like the look of this at all.

Comment

Hopefully that new direction is more in line with the series previous titles.

Comment

That trailer in op was offensive in the extreme. I am not easily offended but it knocked me sick. Hope to god the game gets canned

Comment

Working...
                              X