Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer Freaks from Outer Space (Wii U)

hmm... faked footage. Sadness 2?

Still I'd consider this the first original non-multiplatform announcement for the console

The Rabbids are back, and they're out for blood.

Comment

More info!

I'm now officially interested. Definately an FPS rather than a rail shooter. Multiplayer mode, one person has a regular controller, the other person has the pad. The person with the pad has a dungeon master type role and spawns the aliens attacking the other player.

That sounds all kinds of fun, they'd better get internet play sorted too though.

Comment

That teaser looks great, loved the tone and setting. Of course the final game could end up a million miles away from this but I like the idea of the Wii u pad being used to generate enemies whilst your mate tries to survive. Has this not got a true single player mode then?

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
          I'm now officially interested. Definately an FPS rather than a rail shooter. Multiplayer mode, one person has a regular controller, the other person has the pad. The person with the pad has a dungeon master type role and spawns the aliens attacking the other player.
          That sounds all kinds of fun, they'd better get internet play sorted too though.
          Now it surely sounds as an interesting idea. I agree that this title needs internet play and thankfully seems Nintendo abandoned friendcodes for usernames.

Comment

Working...
          X