No announcement yet.

The Hundred Hour Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to 12% on Just Cause 2 with 23 hours played, can see that being well over 100.

Comment

Pretty sure I clocked 100 on ME:1

Others would include
      SF2:CE
      Doom
      Quake 1+2

Loads of old skool stuff really.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
        its never wasted time if you've enjoyed it and love it.

anybody got 100h on something they don't like ?
        Close. I've got 40+ hours on FFXIII

Comment

Championship Manager games in the late 90s - early 00s, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
            Championship Manager games in the late 90s - early 00s, definitely.
            Oh god, I'd forgotten about those. Yeah, add those to my list as well

Comment

I've probably invested 10000 hours into the various Pok?mon games, if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                its never wasted time if you've enjoyed it and love it.

anybody got 100h on something they don't like ?
                Not 100 hours but I've spent far too long 'learning' Starcraft 2 vanilla multiplayer only to come to the conclusion I hate it (too many cheese tactics, it's only about 1 in 8 games where I'd play a proper, legnthy, even battle). Do love the custom games though.

Comment

Pokemon Silver
                  Age of Empires 2

Comment

Pokemon Diamond for me. Couldn't believe it when I saw the clock. Otherwise I rarely go beyond 70 hours for any game. That's when my saturation threshold appears to kick in. I may still be enthralled by the game, but something unconscious seems to suggest "enough". And then I just stop playing.

Comment

Very few games I play beyond 30 hours without getting bored.

Only a handful I have played to the 60 or 70 hour mark (Demon's Souls and Valkyria Chronicles).

I only know of one game where I've clocked over 100 hours.

The World Ends With You - DS

About 105 hours.

Having said that, Morrowind might also be over 100, but they never had an in-game clock.

Comment

Champ Manager / FM & the Civ games - Thousands between them. It wouldn't surprise me. I'm certain I must have spend 100+ hrs on Civ Rev (the civ-lite console version) alone and entire weekends were devoted to playing CM in the past.

My son's 5 and a half. He's probably spent over a hundred hours on Burnout Paradise & Wipeout HD/Fury. He's been playing them for the last 3 years and both still get played for a couple of hours a week now. I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud!

Comment

Not quite 100 hours but I'm getting there with 80 hours on Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Mr Moby - Be very proud! Both are excellent games. Try out Blur if you both get the chance.

Comment

142h 20m on Burnout Paradise here

Probably about the same or less on PGR3, Ridge Racer 6, Halo 2+3+Reach, GRAW, CoD MW, Perfect Dark Zero *cough*
                            Sure there are a lot more, wouldn't surprise me if I hit 100 on original Geometry Wars trying to 200/200 that swine.

Comment

Working...
                            X