Games that reward you with alternate title screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games that reward you with alternate title screens

I know some oldies did this, namely Mario Kart 64.

Name any more and how they're acheived?

Portal when you finished the game once.

I suppose Half life 2 kind of did. The title screen displays the area of your last save.

Comment

Soul Calibur 2
      Mario Kart Double Dash

Comment

Metal Gear Solid (/2/3/4 as far as I remember). Mario Kart DS.

Wipeout 64 menus all went gold once you had got gold on everything!

Comment

All the mario karts as far as I know (maybe not snes). As mentioned already half life 2 and episodes changed according to what part of the game you were up to, as did portal 2. portal 1 and 2 had different title screens after you finished the game (not sure if they stayed that way though...)

Comment

Perfect Dark
            F-Zero X
            Pilotwings

Nintendo were renowned for it.

Comment

Resident Evil 4's title screen changes after you finish it

Comment

Yoshi's Island - The title screen changes to a night-time scene when you complete it.
                StarFox 64 - I seem to recall earning all medals on Expert difficulty changed something about this...maybe just the ability to move the "64" logo around with the analog stick.

Comment

Didn't Super Mario World also change the title screen after you complete it 100%? I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I think it changes the Koopas to those Mario-Koopas.

Killer7 changes the title screen to "killer8" after completion.
                  Last edited by Guts; 13-07-2011, 09:00.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Soul Calibur 2
                    If my memory doesn't deceive me, I think all the Soul Calibur games change their title screen once you complete them.

Comment

Ridge Racer V. Changes the colour I think.

Comment

The title screen of Jet Force Gemini actually changes several times. Each time you unlock a new character they are added to the title screen, and when you defeat the final boss it relocates them to the city.

In Hitman: Blood Money the camera moves after you complete each level, to give you a different view of 47's

I think Rogue Squadron on the N64 may have done this, too.
                        Last edited by egparadigm; 13-07-2011, 09:43.

Comment

Batman Brave & The Bold on Wii changes.

Once you unlock a new character they appear on the rooftop with Batman & when you complete it little Batmite appears as well...it's soooooo awesome

Neil

Comment

I (kind of) remember Devil May Cry 4 giving you an alternate title screen after completing it. Dante and Nero on a sofa, and another one Dante and Trish sitting on/at a desk in Dante's office... Although I could have dreamed these?

Comment

The Pok?mon Stadium games do this, I think (Colosseum certainly does anyway).

Comment

Working...
                              X