Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kairosoft's Pocket League Story (Android / iPhone?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kairosoft's Pocket League Story (Android / iPhone?)

From those dudes that brought us Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story and Grand Prix Story, here comes Soccer Club Story - Now out on Android, although the Japanese version for now.

I'm um'ing and ah'ing whether or not to take a plunge at this.

Anyone enjoy playing Game Dev Story in Japanese?

A Google translation of the game's website reads like the following:

The World's most prestigious small club:
    First started as a local football club, the players may be very strong. Aim to win the team competition and foster a strong player in the daily practice player.
     The players are also important growth guidance director.  Also, around the home ground is "Toy Shop", "spa", "the latest Jim" was built facilities, such as player development and help to attract fans. Rising voltage of the players also can appear in the game, the game will be advanced in favor if the aura is generated.  Up winning the league tournament to the World Aim to compete worldwide.

Fans and sponsors to increase revenue:
    Important in the operation to increase the fan club, you should contact the local activities such as autograph sessions and shake hands. Players or coaches and sponsors have been found during the activity, it seems to get some useful information to the team.  Sponsors also said talks will continue to fund club team so popular favor. In order to develop and invest sufficient funds to acquire star players, Aim to hold negotiations with a number of sponsors.    築Kimashou the golden era of the prestigious club in your hands.      

The ending is calculated as the playing point clear, even with other users on the net 競Emasu rankings. And promoting the game "What I say I decide to lock circuit in football terms as six people in one game," Holiday With the advent of the inhabitants of Cairo park lie.
    Last edited by hudson; 08-09-2011, 22:03.

It looks ace but I'm waiting for the English version. I only got Game Dev Story, are their other games any good?

Comment

English version coming soon http://kairopark.jp/android/en/?from=m

To be renamed Pocket League Story.
      Last edited by hudson; 06-09-2011, 14:20.

Comment

Pocket League Story (English ver of Soccer Club Story) is now out on Android store.

Comment

Working...
        X