Live Gold question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Gold question

I'm in need of a new subscription for my Xbox Live Gold and was wondering if Live time bought from the U.K. (like from Zavvi, Hut, Play etc.) works on other European accounts (like in Finland where I live)? Appreciate the info.

Well the points are region locked, for the whole of europe, so there is a good chance it will be fine.

Even so, I bet you could sell an unused sub on here relatively easy if it didn't work

Comment

Guts, Microsoft are offering 12 months Gold for ?30 to users whose sub is about to expire. Dunno whether this is a UK offer only but check your dashboard just incase, maybe there's a similar deal in euros (I think it was under Spotlight).

Comment

My 12 month sub ended recently and it changed automatically to 1 month/6 euros deal (which is why I didn't notice it ending, I noticed it in my bills), so I don't get any new offers from Microsoft as they are happy milking me €6/month.

I was specifically looking for the Gears of War 12+2 months for ?33 packet from Zavvi as it's quite a bargain.

Comment

have you tried those gamepointsdirect and gamepointsnow for an instant code, I think one of these does the gears of war 3 code emailed.

Comment

Gears of War 3 branded 12 + 2 months of Xbox Live Gold for ?31.99 from ElectronicFirst.

I've used them a few times before and never had any problems. They email you a scan of the card very fast and you don't have to register or anything, you just pay with PayPal. Make sure the phone number you have registered with PayPal is valid (not that I ever got a call or anything but it's required).

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
              My 12 month sub ended recently and it changed automatically to 1 month/6 euros deal (which is why I didn't notice it ending, I noticed it in my bills), so I don't get any new offers from Microsoft as they are happy milking me €6/month.

I was specifically looking for the Gears of War 12+2 months for ?33 packet from Zavvi as it's quite a bargain.
              I got conned like this before too where it reverted to a stupid monthly charge. Best thing is to phone them up and express how crappy this is and they will offer you a cheapy 12 month sub to make up for it. I got mine for less then ?20.

Comment

Maybe I should give Microsoft Finland a call if I can whip myself in a pissed off enough mood.

Comment

Working...
                X