No announcement yet.

Top Spin Tennis and Grabbed by the Ghoulies impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its lame that you can get away with warezing on this forum. Honestly.

Comment

Ahh this is the life. Just come off from an all nighter on Top Spin. In official mode my ranking is now an unbelievable 984.

Beat that suckers 8)

Comment

Does anybody have any tips for making the risk shots more often?

I'm really struggling with them.

Comment

Originally posted by tankplanker
          Does anybody have any tips for making the risk shots more often?

I'm really struggling with them.
          Apparently if your ITZ meter is full these type of shots are easier to make
          I try not to hold down the right trigger button for any length of time as then making the shot is really down to luck, try practicing by initially giving the trigger a quick press, keep practicing and make whatever adjustments are needed to this motion until you get a feel for where the centre of the risk shot metre is. Try to replicate the successful action and in time the risk shot will become less risky but more a part of your game, also I try and practice this more often than not when I have a number of break points over an opponent, then if an error is made the consequences are mostly negligible if a mistake is made.

Comment

Had the game for a few weeks now but with all the other games hitting the scene just recently I've only just started to get into it. I wasn't too impressed with it at first but it's really growing on me big time. I agree that it's lacking in atmosphere in some areas, but the quality of the tennis definitely makes up for that. The Xbox has got one helluva killer lineup this Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by kuran
              I think its lame that you can get away with warezing on this forum. Honestly.
              Anyone who has even a basic knowledge of the internet can 'get away with Warezing' as you put it, I don't believe it is our place to gag someone simply because they admit they use pirate software ( if someone were to come on and blather about how great it is to pirate and provide links to Roms, however, that would be another matter ).

Of course there are many schools of thought on the subject, but I think we have achieved a balance in allowing no links or advice leading to such software yet not forbidding posters from discussing it.

We cannot realistically allow dissection of the various emulators available for XBox, while rapping someone on the knuckles for test-driving the pre-release version of, say, Mario & Luigi. To do so would be grossly hypocritical, at best.

Comment

My highest ranking online in Exhibition mode is approx 550. Fell away a bit at the moment.
                Is it me or is the lock area i.e the area where your player will stop when you pull in the opposite direction to drag a shot back a bit smaller online. Once a twice ive tried to drag back a shot only to run the other way.

Comment

Can't play the game yet as Top Spin got lost and returned to Canada and it will be send out and mean another week wait (AAARRRGGGHHHH)

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
                    Can't play the game yet as Top Spin got lost and returned to Canada and it will be send out and mean another week wait (AAARRRGGGHHHH)
                    Buy it from GAME in UK and use the 10 day returns policy.

Comment

Ginza, Top Spin PAL works with NTSC Xbox? Is the same true for Project Gothem 2? Would save me A LOT of hassel if you could, im tired of waiting for my import games, had enough

Comment

Working...
                      X