Pandora's Tower [Wii]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandora's Tower [Wii]

Europe will be recieving a translation of this well respected J-RPG next year and the first EU trailer has arrived.

Kryss had been working through the Japanese version, find his thoughts here:

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Time to dust off the PAL Wii and get Xenoblade too. And Another Code as well. NOA are such idiots.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant!

Wii exclusive role-playing game Pandora's Tower will hit UK shop shelves on 13th April, Nintendo has announced. JRPG Pa…

UK release date announced of April 13th

Comment

Uh-oh, better get to reviewing.

How many people will hate me for saying that this is also better than Xenoblade and then they don't like it? Meh, join the club, they have T-shirts.

Comment

I made the t-shirts.

Comment

[Insert 3/10 Review It Again T-shirt image here]

On topic: I look forward to trying Xenoblade again to see if there's a difference. I shall be quite vocal if there is. Pandora's Tower is still a hit for me, although not quite Last Story.

Comment

Really looking forward to this! Not expecting it to reach the heights of Xenoblade (quiet, Kryss ) or The Last Story, but been meaning to import since it came out in Japan so will be nice to finally get my hands on it!

Comment

Like the Last Story's fancy Collectors Edition? Well, Nintendo has prepared to please you again with another one for Pandora's Tower:

Comment

Nice. My UK LE of Last Story was just dispatched to my mum so I'll be seeing that before the North American release of JUNE 19TH. ffs.
                  Pandora's Tower I'll probably just get whatever comes out here.

Comment

This arrived yesterday from Shopto.net. First impressions are of a competent dungeon crawler with fiddly controls and an awkward chief combat mechanic (the "Oraclos Chain"). Inventory system feels clunky as well. I'm enjoying it, though, and the story is refreshing in its simplicity. Some very good voice acting from the the witch/crone character (sounds like the same actress that narrated Dark Souls) doesn't hurt its appeal.

Actually getting a bit of a Vagrant Story feel from the game, though, thankfully, PT is nowhere near as obtuse.

Comment

First Play goes here-> http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...-s-Tower-(Wii)

Don't forget to give Ceres presents to make her like you more...

Comment

Bought Pandora's Tower? Last Story? What about Xenoblade?

If you've bought and registered all three you can qualify to get this nice Club Nintendo reward for free!

Comment

Cool, how long before they email you ?

Comment

It's usually a solid months turnaround at least, NOE is real slow with this stuff

Comment

Takes 'em forever. I still haven't gotten my Kid Icarus cards.

Comment

Working...
                              X