Exclusive iPad games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive iPad games?

So I have had an iPhone years, and I have really enjoyed playing iOS games for most of that time. I now have somewhere around a thousand games on for it (becuase Im crazy and I basically get EVERYTHING when it goes free) but I recently got an iPad and noticed that all but a small portion of my games have to be zoomed in and dont look great on the iPad.

So basically what im wondering is what iPad exclusive games do people recommend? and infact are there actually that many of them? And by exclusive I dont mean HD versions of iphone games, I mean stuff thats only on the iPad.

When you go to store there is a small icon that from memory either means iPad only or for both but it tells you what is what at the store

Anything with HD attached to it is for iPad only and expect to buy your favourites again if you want full screen schizzle

Espgaluda is available in its HD glory for ?10 and it really is worth it because the 2x of the normal game doesn't look great

Had my iPad about a week and exclusives wise I have:
    Angry birds HD
    Angry Birds Seasons HD
    Espgaluda II HD
    Battleships HD
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 HD
    Neo Geo archives (just info on the system)
    Peggle HD

And about 2 others I can't think of right now

Comment

ea have a sale on atm (i think) got tiger woods and scrabble for about a pound each they are ok

Comment

I don't think Dark Break has an iPhone version, it's a pretty decent Asian panzer dragoon / space harrier clone.

Comment

There's Aquaria, which is gorgeous and generally an excellent game, though I have little patience for boss battles these days and it has quite a few. I think Machinarium is iPad only. Well, actually when I say iPad only, both of these are available on PC but not on iPhone... is that what you mean or a full-on, on nothing else exclusive?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            There's Aquaria, which is gorgeous and generally an excellent game, though I have little patience for boss battles these days and it has quite a few. I think Machinarium is iPad only. Well, actually when I say iPad only, both of these are available on PC but not on iPhone... is that what you mean or a full-on, on nothing else exclusive?
            Yeah being on the PC is ok (I notice that a lot of the iOS telltale adventure games are iPad exclusives too, besides being on the PC)

Thats what I am interested really as I have already played a lot of the games available on the iPhone. Thanks for the suggestions anyway and please keep them coming if you can think of more.

I did play Machinarium on the PC but it's a great game, so might have to get it again now.

Comment

Command and conquer red alert, got that and im sure its iPad exclusive

Comment

Machinarium is excellent on the iPad but I think it's iPad 2 only. Sword and Sorcery EP is great as well. And another shout out for the HD version of Espgaluda II probably still the best game on iOS.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                  Machinarium is excellent on the iPad but I think it's iPad 2 only. Sword and Sorcery EP is great as well. And another shout out for the HD version of Espgaluda II probably still the best game on iOS.
                  Yeah I have an iPad 2 so it's fine. Espgaluda is Pad 2 only as well, it's pretty expensive though when I already own the game on the iPhone and 360.

Comment

I've also been daft enough to fork out for Espgaluda 2 three times now but even at a tenner I still think the iPad version is good value. I do wonder if the low average cost of iOS games will be sustainable in the future?

Comment

Fractal: Make Blooms Not War is a pretty cool puzzle game.

Comment

Loosely connected, my phones up for renewal next month and I'd been scanning the 4S as an replacement due to being able to waste chunks of time conveniently. Looking at the games mentioned makes me feel like not bothering

Comment

This thread specifically ignores iPhone games. The games mentioned are those not on the iPhone. This is not the thread you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            This is not the thread you're looking for.

Comment

Move along.

Comment

Working...
                              X