Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glass Rose - Jpn PS2. Anyone know anything about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass Rose - Jpn PS2. Anyone know anything about it?

Website is here - http://www.capcom.co.jp/gnb/

Synopsis -

Glass Rose is a time-slip adventure, wherein the main character, a journalist named Takashi, finds himself tripping backward through time as he explores a mysterious mansion. He also winds up in possession of the strange ability to "see into another's heart," the functioning of which has now been handily illustrated.

So, another Capcom game, another mansion. Anyone going for this as it's released next week?

The guy in the game is a drummer in a popular Jap Boy Band. Or at least his likeness.
    Edge previewed it agggggeeeeeesssss ago. I honestly had thought it had already come out in Japan.

Comment

I think it got 29/40 in the latest Famitsu.

Comment

I also saw this a while ago. Petej thanks for the Famitsu score, I missed that. It looks interesting, the movie clips and all. My Japanese isn't good enough to figure out a mystery though.....especially one that involves the nuances of the "heart". Hahah!

Reminds me a bit of "Shadow of Destiny / Shadow of Memory"

Comment

If my Japanese stretched further than "Please do not remove the Memory Card (8MB) (PS2)" I'd have pre-ordered a long time ago: luscious point-and-click art nouveau-styled mysteries don't come along every day.

As it stands, it's joining voice-controlled steampunk noir Deka Voice on the pile of detective games made just for me I'll never understand.

Comment

Ive been looking at this one for ages now... I love games like this!! Shadow Of Memories is definatly my fave title on the current generation of consoles (hehe). It would be a great shame if Glass Rose never got a PAL release while average shovelware like Clock Tower 3 and Chaos Legion make it ..

Comment

Capcom announces that it will release its 1920s psychological adventure game in Europe early next year. New screens inside.

All I can say is WTF?

Capcom - championing the PAL gamer's cause of getting PAL releases for offbeat titles. I wasn't expecting VJ or Tekki to get a PAL release. Thank you Capcom. I salute you.
              I for one will probably get it, despite disliking the (admittedly little I've played) Biohazard series. Besides, I want to see how well a Japanese band drummer translates. And this means they'll be using the European localisation teams presumably (no American release yet!) so decent voice acting!

Speak to you all tomorrow.

Crispin.

P.S. I'm through to the last 16 in the Christ Church rowing regatta competition. If this doesn't get me a date, well I guess I'll have to visit a red light district or something. Hehehe TBH.

Comment

Working...
              X