No announcement yet.

Mucky Foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats crap, sorry to see you guys go under.

If any of the chaps from mucky foot are reading this and haven't got anything lined up yet then send me an email ([email protected]) and I will try to help you out if I can.

once again sorry to hear the news but good luck for the future!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. If only the public knew what was good for them and actually bought Urban Chaos eh?

A brave developer, sorry to see you go.

Comment

Too true - the fact that Urban Chaos was basically GTA3 on the Dreamcast before GTA3 even turned up shows how ahead of its time it was.

Comment

was more than GTA3 tho, it had half decent graphics

loved both Urban Chaos and Startopia so meh to gamers!

Comment

I'm very sad to hear that. Muckyfoot was one of the UK developers I most admired and respected, and Startopia was a particular favourite of mine.
            Good luck for the future, all you Muckyfeeters.

Comment

cheers chaps!

I think most of us are having a rest today...

But we'll all be back... just not in the same place!

Comment

can u not join up with ex No Cliche members and make the best Toy Commander game ever?

Comment

Startopia is an excellent title. I still play it now and then in sandbox mode, change my buzzing little station microcosmos. The Biodeck is plain amazing, atmosphere-wise.

I think I must check out Urban Chaos (an early GTA3?).

Sorry to hear that Mucky Foot is no more.

Comment

such a shame, unlike a lot of the companies that have gone under mucky foot actually did good work and hepled progress the industry

urban chaos and startopia wouldve been multi-million sellers if they were branded as bullfrog or even just published by someone that wasnt eidos.

btw where does this leave empire with bulletproof monk?

Comment

Originally posted by 2097

btw where does this leave empire with bulletproof monk?
                      Erm... it's complicated... I know that I and pretty much everyone else there won't be working on it... as far as I know...

They were good guys, they made mistakes, of course but they got screwed at the death....

see Warthog...

Comment

Must admit that I`d wondered aloud how Mucky F were doing ever since Lost Toys went under. Grief... How many companies have gone to the wall this month...? Far, far too many. Terrible time for this to happen also...

Cue Roger Bennet popping up and blathering on about how the industry is in fine shape, how games are selling in their millions and how the pricing structure/sales markup benefits all and not just a small part of the industry that couldn't give a flying fig how the games are made as long as it can release GTA5 a week earlier than the next scumsucker... All the while getting all the gin and tonics that Game bosses can buy him for looking the other way while they plan to release the next blockbuster (accidental insinuation that Tomb Raider was a blockbuster notwithstanding) a week early and then say that they heard someone was trying to damage the industry while they weren`t looking.

Not that I`m bitter.

Bad luck footies, I didn`t always like your interview attitude (`we're the enfant terribles of the industry` never seemed like it was gonna help in the long run...) but I hate to see so many devcos going down... Hope the lot of you find something soon and have a better Christmas than it must feel like you`re looking to at the moment.

Comment

It's worth a visit right now.. one final hurrah!

Comment

Sounds like the average IQ at mucky foot was -15

Some great quotes though, I grant you that!

Mark A: That was a much longer conversation inside my head.
                            I said that last week

Comment

Working...
                            X