good place to get aes mvs carts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good place to get aes mvs carts?

looking for somewhere with good prices ebay is just stupid dont mind overseas direct from japan hk etc. TIA

eBay isn't stupid and there's no such thing as an "AES MVS" cart...

Comment

ment AES or MVS and reason i say ebay is stupid is prices are too high

Comment

Ebay is much lower than say, Telegames for older carts, I picked up boxed AES versions of Samurai Showdown , Fatal Fury Special, ASO2, Magicians Lord and Art Of Fighting 2 for around ?15-?20 each. Some were from Japan but the first two were in the UK. Not bad if I do say so myself !

Comment

If you are after MVS carts, then I am ordering a big load of games from Hong Kong in a week or two.

Pm me a list of what you want.

The prices are quite good as I am buying in bulk.

Comment

ebay UK has a good range of resonably priced AES and MVS carts, prices on popular r@re titles are stupid but if you want those titles look elswhere.

Comment

well main carts im after atm are

metal slug 2 jap aes and kof 2002 jap aes

atm prices i got are

mg2 ?200
              kof2k2 ?210

if thats the bottom im gonna find ill pick them up as i dont want to buy then find them cheaper some place else

as i picked up garou jap aes for ?270 then found it for ?219 wasnt to happy could have got another cart for the difference

dont mind mvs carts as i have a phantom1 but would like the aes as i like my jap artwork they rock

Comment

If you want any MVS carts then let me know, as I am ordering some in the few days.

Artwork is good, but you can get so many more games with MVS prices.

Comment

Originally posted by jammi2003
                  ebay is stupid is prices are too high
                  LOL. You aint gonna find anywhere cheaper mate
                  Search ebay.com not just UK sellers. People like Yamatoku are very reasonable, fast and will mark values down. I'd go to the n-g.com forum for expensive games though. You'll get better descriptions on condition.

Comment

Just use eBay.co.uk and search for stuff that the seller will ship to the UK. It'll search on all eBays, and unlike .com, it will also search for stuff from Hong Kong.

Comment

Edit: Oops, wrong forum

Comment

I've seen Lik Sang carry some AES carts.

Playasia also has some here.

The selection is quite similar, makes me wonder again whether both companies are owned by the same corporation.

Comment

Just saw that Lik Sang has a Neo Geo clearance sale going on. Some titles are $39.90, perhaps these would fit your "good prices" category.

Comment

Working...
                          X