PS VITA thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS VITA thread

I hope its ok to start a thread on everything Vita, that is not dedicated to just imports.
    I am planning on picking up a Wifi unit not long after launch, as I am away around the time of launch.

Im thinking of getting 3 games potentially and some sort of cover/protection.
    Wipeout, Everybodys Golf, and Katamari are the games that I will most likely get.
    Other games I have considered are, Lumines, Virtua Tennis and Ridge Racer.

Are there any PSP Games on the PSN that translate well to the Vita?

What games will you be getting?

I think most of the discussions going on in the Headlines thread

Between a beneficial e-voucher mix up with HMV, trading etc I've managed so far to keep my Vita spending low. I'm going to try getting a little more traded to bring this down but at the moment I'll be looking at:

-Playstation Vita Wi-fi
    -16GB Mememory Card
    -Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    -Wipeout 2048
    -Ridge Racer
    -Modnation Racers: Road Trip
    -Everybody's Golf 6
    -Asphalt: Injection
    -Touch my Katamari

At cost of ?86. I might crack with Motorstorm RC and Little Deviants depending on prices on PSN (and the preorder packs ?5 discount for LD). Biggest uncertainty remains Ridge Racer but anything short lived will likely be traded in later for either Unit 13 or Street Fighter x Tekken
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 23-01-2012, 10:11.

Comment

I just put a pre-order down.

- Vita Wifi Model
      - 4gig card
      - Wipeout 2048
      - Everybodys Golf 6
      - Touch my Katamari

Im not sure if I should have switched out any of the above for either Uncharted, Virtua Tennis or Lumines.

I need to figure out what the best protection is for the Vita. I have a Logitech clamshell hard case for my PSP, which is great. I dont think there is one for the Vita yet.

Edit: I put a pre-order in for this Hard case;

Very excited
      Last edited by redstar_dan; 23-01-2012, 19:43.

Comment

Working...
      X