Anticipation: February 2012 Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipation: February 2012 Part 3

Now at the mid-point of Februarys line up and we get much more into what will hopefully be hitting on the Vita's launch day. Any of these hitting your bank balance?

Reality Fighters
    http://eu.playstation.com/psvita/games/detail/item376905/Reality-Fighters-(working-title)/Fight as yourself anywhere and any time on PS Vita.Battle in the re...

Touch My Katamari
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    Uncover the dark secret behind the massacre of a Spanish expedition to Central America 400 years ago.Join Nathan Drake on an epic journey through undiscovere...

Wipeout 2048
    http://eu.playstation.com/psvita/games/detail/item376480/WipEout-2048-(working-title)/The future of racing -- at your fingertips.Speed your way across exclus...

Asphalt: Injection
    PS VITA PS VITA PS VITA and more PS VITAWelcome to another episode of NewOB. Today we take a look at the action packed racinf game Asphalt Injection by Konam...

Ridge Racer Vita
    Ridge Racer® features high-speed action, high-performance racing machines, and all-new gameplay additions creating an edge-of-your-seat experience only possi...

Bit Trip Complete
    Chris Watters teams up with Commander Video to transmit this video review for Bit.Trip Complete.

The Last Story
    Nintendo finally takes the veil off the new Wii RPG from Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi. This first trailer shows a mix of event scenes and gameplay.
    Reality Fighters
    0%
    Touch my Katamari
    0%
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    0%
    Wipeout 2048
    0%
    Asphalt: Injection
    0%
    Ridge Racer Vita
    0%
    Bit.Trip Complete
    0%
    The Last Story
    0%

Nothing here...

Comment

All about The Last Story.

Comment

Only game I'm buying in February is Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The Last Story has a sweet LE, but unless I modify my US Wii I won't be able to play it. Might get it if I spot a good deal.

Comment

Nothing on that list, looking forward to Binary Domain though.

Comment

At the moment I'm aiming for everything on this one bar Reality Fighters and Bit.Trip

Comment

Last Story, but I probably won't be buying it at launch as I still have Xenoblade unopened on the shelf!

Comment

Last Story LE for me!

Comment

It really is a crazy month. 10+ UK releases for me with a few more imports - Photo Kano, Theatrhythm and Under Defeat HD.

Comment

Ridge Racer from this lot, preordered from Amazon.

Comment

Last Story, Katamari, Wipeout, and maybe uncharted

Comment

We need to find some other way to do these polls that lets us have more options available at once. Or we're going to struggle come October.

Comment

Working...
                          X