Phoenix Wright 5 and 1,2,3 HD Remakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix Wright 5 and 1,2,3 HD Remakes

カプコンは、2012年1月29日(日)、東京都港区にあるメルパルクホールで『逆転』シリーズ10周年を記念し、“『逆転』シリーズ10周年特別イベント「逆転裁判10周年 特別法廷」”を開催。同イベントで、『逆転』シリーズの最新作、『逆転裁判5』の制作決定が電撃発表された。対応機種、発売時期などは未定。

Phoenix Wright 5 on the way and HD releases of 1,2,3 for IOS

Hoping 5 gets a vita release and the remix

Where's my IOS Ghost trick?!

Comment

Last edited by Spatial; 30-01-2012, 20:02. Reason: An image paints a thousand words. Actually it's just the same words, but with a meme attached. Which took more time. Doh...

Comment

Damn funny though
        I would happily pay the asking for an xbla pack, make it Kinect enabled so I can scream OBJECTION! and finger point and you may even get a bonus 1 quid ontop.

Comment

How about a version of the game where you get to re-enact murders using kinects?

Show me on Skittles, where did he touch you?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial View Post
            They would have to completely redraw the game, the original assets were at GBA resolution and surely they won't look good in 720p or fullHD.

Comment

They have redrawn the assets.....

Comment

Still a lot of hard edges though.

Comment

Considering they didn't release the last miles edgeworth game over here im not getting too hyped up about gyakuten saiban 5 as these games are just too hard in Japanese & theres a strong chance that 5 won't make it over here as Capcom seems to like bitchslapping it's fans.

Comment

Think a lot depends if Layton vs ace attorney goes down well over here

Comment

Should also note that Capcom aren't publisher the Layton vs Wright game over here. It's only coming out here because Ninty are publishing it as part of their Level 5 distribution deal.

Comment

I would probably give a toe for 5 to be localised. Just putting that out there.

Comment

I started playing the trilogy on Switch recently and it got me hooked. I've not been one for text heavy games in recent times, but this game doesnt half make you want to put someone away Just finished the second trial (Fey sisters) and I wanted that scumbag Redd White behind bars before I went to bed

Comment

Really, all that remains at this point is for Capcom to make Gyakuten Saiban/Ace Attorney 4/5/6 and Gyakuten Kenji/Ace Attorney Investigations 1/2 compilations.

God knows when or even if we'll ever see Gyakuten Saiban/Ace Attorney 7 so Capcom could give themselves a lot of goodwill and breathing space on that by doing the above.
                            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 04-01-2023, 15:50.

Comment

Working...
                            X