Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elite (COD) - when will value be realised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite (COD) - when will value be realised?

Call of Duty Elite - how long do you think it will be for it reach "value for money" for you?
    Maybe it already has with the match analysis?
    Or maybe it never will with not enough DLC released before you have to stump up for another year's sub?
    Obviously this is a bit speculative because it hasn't been out much more than a couple of months, but thoughts?

Based on the current line up of content known for it it seems the earlier reports were correct so based on that we'll be getting approx 16 maps, some new special ops missions, modes etc so compared to the cost of buying three map packs (based on the typical 4 maps per pack at ?12 each rule) it will eventually pay for itself. It's a hard one to judge as, for example, with Black Ops I never bought the third map pack so Elite would have seen me be worse off financially for buying it. It's effectively just preordering the DLC so if you feel you'd buy them anyway there's nothing to lose.

Elite itself is pretty useless to me but for what it is it's well done enough. It's effectively Halo Waypoint, but much better made.

Comment

Working...
    X