Amy - PS3/360 - 2

Features
    PS Vita Vs The World
    Ghost Recon - chat with team behind the title
    69 iOS Games For 69p - Run down of best cheap thrills
    Alan Wake - Chat with Remedy
    The Making of Darkstar - Chat with J. Allen Williams

Discuss
    Should Miyamoto Retire? - is the legend best used in his current role, or creating new masterpieces?
    3DS eShop Must-Haves
    SOPA, So Bad - A look at new legislation and how it could affect the internet
    Bossa Studios - Talk with Henrique Olifiers about getting Team Ico's Hayama on board.

Retro
    Behind the Scenes - Micro Machines 2
    Year in Review - 1988
    8-Bit Movie Games - chat with Ocean's Gary Bracey and Jon Woods

Impressive score for Wipeout. Less so for Ridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      I can see why for ridge the online had better be bloody good as single player was utter toss (over in 20 mins more or less) no mention of the 45-60 second load times on wipeout though

Comment

I hold no weight to edge or tm scores these days but I'd I did then vita is having an excellent launch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Ridge Racer is getting horrible reviews across the board from what I have seen, it's basically a ?20 front end that let's you download paid DLC.

Apparently the actual game plays as well as you would expect, but there's not actually much of it at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
            Ridge Racer is getting horrible reviews across the board from what I have seen, it's basically a ?20 front end that let's you download paid DLC.

Apparently the actual game plays as well as you would expect, but there's not actually much of it at the moment.
            I bought it on import and that is pretty much the case yeah

Comment

Is Ridge Racer that bad? When you factor in the DLC which gives you 3 additional tracks and 5 new cars it seems a reasonable price on the face of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyboi View Post
                Is Ridge Racer that bad? When you factor in the DLC which gives you 3 additional tracks and 5 new cars it seems a reasonable price on the face of it.
                Not sure as I never bought the dlc I can say without it it's very sparse

Comment

How much is the DLC?

I think it has low scores becuase as a stand alone product it has hardly any content, and if they keep releasing it as little bits and pieces then the equiviliant of a full game will probabaly cost a fortune.

Comment

The DLC is free providing you buy a new copy before April. After that they stop being packaged with a DLC code (although it will probably take time to filter through). http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...with-gold-pass

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                      I can see why for ridge the online had better be bloody good as single player was utter toss (over in 20 mins more or less) no mention of the 45-60 second load times on wipeout though
                      Didnt J0e say the online career thing was the dogs bits?

Comment

Not sure I understand that article right, all the DLC is free if you buy the game before April?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          Didnt J0e say the online career thing was the dogs bits?
                          He did and as I bumped off the import for a uk copy I'm hoping he is right

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                            Not sure I understand that article right, all the DLC is free if you buy the game before April?
                            No, the first set of DLC is free. The next set of DLC needs to be paid for.

Comment

Keep up with the threads and topics please Rmoxon http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...n-NGP)/page167

Comment

Working...
                              X