Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God Hand/ Maximo released on PSN (15/02/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Hand/ Maximo released on PSN (15/02/11)

Says Capcom blog
    I implore everyone to download God Hand!

Awesome. Next time I top up my UK account I'll be having this. If they could make it work on the Vita I would **** my pants.

Comment

are they grapically improved/properly upscaled to HD or just ps2 in low res?

Comment

Just PS2.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Lol.

Reminded me to play God Hand though. So good.

Comment

Doesn't matter if it's not upscaled, everyone who hasn't played it should buy God Hand Now.

Maximo isn't half bad either.

Comment

Hmmm I would say it's a bit of a cult game if anything, recommending everyone to buy it would be foolish advice.
              I have nearly all of the Clover/Platinum Games releases and would say that God Hand is my least favourite of the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                Doesn't matter if it's not upscaled, everyone who hasn't played it should buy God Hand Now.

Maximo isn't half bad either.
                why would i want to buy a game that I already have for my ps2, if its just the same then?

Comment

The comment surely doesn't apply to you as you already have it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimtendo View Post
                    I implore everyone to download God Hand!
                    +10000

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      why would i want to buy a game that I already have for my ps2, if its just the same then?
                      If you already have it on the PS2 then chances are you have already played it and I wasn't aiming my comment at you. Having said that if you still haven't actually played it then you might as well buy it again becuase you are clearly crazy!!!
                      Last edited by rmoxon; 15-02-2012, 20:32.

Comment

^Stop fighting, all of you. It's getting warmer.

I think what makes more sense re: Maximo is that it can be picked up for a quid in CEX and other second-hand games shops. God Hand can't, unless you're incredibly lucky.

Comment

Want God Hand but is it ok to download via UK PSN? I seem to recall there were problems with the UK releases of Final Fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyboi View Post
                            Want God Hand but is it ok to download via UK PSN? I seem to recall there were problems with the UK releases of Final Fantasy.
                            The uk PSN final fantasy releases worked fine, only thing wrong with them was that like most PS1 games they were in 50hz

God Hand is a Ps2 game though, and it's playable in 60hz

Comment

I cannot believe they would offer games in 50hz.

Comment

Working...
                              X