Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild Wars 2

Could not find a thread for the game only a trailer link so thought I would start a new thread you can now register for the beta at https://beta.guildwars2.com/

Nice, looking forward to this.

Have been watching the Bonk videos here:

Has done about 20 episodes all featuring different aspects of the game. Good for people who don't know how this game is different to other MMO's.

Comment

Thanks for that video link - it's useful but I am worried about spoilers

Comment

There's nothing story related in the vids from what I remember, just explanations of the classes and game systems.

Comment

Notch tweeted earlier that there is a NDA for the beta, do they seriously expect gamers to stay quiet?

Comment

There is a list for retailers up now, dates of 10th April to start preorders so it must be close to the finish line now.

The CE looks good if your interested in the series. I have all the previous collectors editions which came with art books etc.

One of the most highly-rated MMORPGs of all time. Join Guild Wars 2's enormous community of players to explore, PvP, raid, and build heroic legends together!

Comment

Could the release date be 28th April ie Guild Wars birthday and mine * cough cough *, Well ive also got all CE for previous games and a huge mini pet collection too.

Comment

Originally posted by gospvg View Post
                Notch tweeted earlier that there is a NDA for the beta, do they seriously expect gamers to stay quiet?
                If a player breaks the NDA they forfeit all of their Arenanet accounts, so... yes.

Comment

In fairness, these kinds of public betas are quite common and very few information leaks occur. Which is quite spectacular, really.

Comment

On that note too, anybody breaking an NDA will usually never get an invite to any other beta again, seems AN are taking it ultra serious.

Comment

The NDA however has already been dropped for people after this weekends beta, which is stoopid in my opinion. It almost makes it worthless having one.

Comment

Pre-Purchase started today:

One of the most highly-rated MMORPGs of all time. Join Guild Wars 2's enormous community of players to explore, PvP, raid, and build heroic legends together!

UK Option for Pre-Purchasing the Collectors Edition is Zavvi.

Comment

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Play have the best price for the regular version.

Comment

When is this actually out?

Comment

Was wondering that myself. Didn't think the Tera beta was all that great so this is the only other MMO on the horizon for me. Thought ?39.99 at the Play.com link was a bit too expensive, then I saw the price it's listed for on the official site. ?50, Jokers!

Comment

Working...
                              X