Jet Set Radio coming to PSN/Xbox Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jet Set Radio coming to PSN/Xbox Live

Beloved Dreamcast relic Jet Set Radio is heading to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade, judging by a teaser trail…

There's a short teaser video on Eurogamer.

I'm quite happy to hear this as I've never played the original Dreamcast JSR, but I really liked JSRF on the Xbox.

One of the best games sega's ever produced!

Comment

I said it in the other thread but same applies I hope it has vita support

Comment

This game is utterly amazing.

Comment

After selling my Dreamcast the other week I wondered if this would turn up on live.

Such a playable, upbeat game and I keep my fingers crossed the JSR Future gets a release too.

Comment

Sweetness! About time they finally got around to it, hopefully with enough downloads it will inspire a new one to be developed and also like above that JSRF gets a re-release. All they need to do now is add Skies of Arcadia and I am happy.

Comment

Given the how bad the other DC ports where I am on the fence. I loved the first game unlocked potts the dog. Do I want to play it thought again not so sure plus But which version of the dreamcast release is this going to be I would hope the de la version but sega never strike me as being that smart. Given the fact crazy taxi had the sound track removed......

Comment

This is the first DC game that hasn't been a game that has a PC port. I suspect that they've spent this time making an emulator. I'm not expecting much to be honest, wouldn't totally surprise me if it's even SD.

Comment

PC! Looks like a proper port too.

Comment

PSN... what are the chances of this working on Vita? Would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                    X