Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly Wiimake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly Wiimake

Reconfirmed by Nintendo during this weeks press conferences is the remake of the much loved second entry in the horror series. Not much in the way of details is known except a PAL release is aiming for May/June and according to Magicbox's newsfeed a Japanese release is set for June 28th.

According to the newsfeed the game will also have a new added two player co-op mode. It still appears like a US/PAL release for Project Zero IV isn't on the cards however.

I nearly wet myself, then...when I read IV instead of II. A peculiar and rather arbitrary wiimake, methinks.

Comment

Would have been really nice if it was a compilation of 1-3 ahead of a release of IV. I'm not sure how much difference the Wii will make over the previous II

Comment

I thought this was for 3DS?

Comment

Kind of confusing, but Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir, the 3DS spin-off game, will be also coming to europe. So we will be getting one Wii game and a 3DS game from the project zero series this year.

Originally posted by @NintendoEurope
          Two games from Project Zero team coming to Europe Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir on #3DS & Project Zero 2: Wii Edition
          original twitter thing https://twitter.com/#!/NintendoEurop...08304415043584

Comment

Any indication whether it'll be a port of the Director's Cut version? Still haven't played that and the first person mode is supposed to be worth a go.

Comment

I was watching the Japanese stream with Iwata and must have gotten confused. It looked like a 3DS game...

Comment

As far as I'm aware they showed the 3DS spin-off but haven't released anything of the Wii one yet. I assume it'll look just like IV

Comment

The one on the video I saw was the Wii one. I was wrong after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    I nearly wet myself, then...when I read IV instead of II. A peculiar and rather arbitrary wiimake, methinks.
                    It's not really arbitrary, it's the favourite among the fans. Plus a Wiimake of a Wii game would be redundant :P

Comment

I welcome it, Jake, don't get me wrong. Got the PS2 version sat here. Still feels a bit odd, though, given endless wait for localisation of the Wii-exclusive IV.

Comment

Ahhhh bollox I just gave my sister my wii as it was just collecting dust!

Comment

(Not so) new video of this.

Comment

BIG FAT GREEEN A! Gamecube pad support?

Never completed this one, the first one was great but the latter three failed to grab me. tbh with the 4th one not being released I just dropped the whole series off my radar.

Comment

Ah finally a release date, time to preorder

Comment

Working...
                              X