Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fable Heroes XBLA 4 Player Co-Op

Is the NDA up?
    If so well, someone didn't tell xbox.com.

Official xbox.com description says.

"Fable Heroes is a fresh spin on the beloved Fable franchise in which up to 4 players play both cooperatively and competitively in this hack-and-slash adventure. Work together as heroes of Albion to defeat familiar foes and new enemies while collecting as many gold coins as possible to unlock upgrades, characters, and items in both this game and Fable: The Journey for Kinect for Xbox 360."

Last edited by Family Fry; 08-03-2012, 13:51.

If this is still fun in single player I might give it a go, the co-op doesn't appeal to be though. I'm more interested in Journey I think.

Comment

The embargo lift for all the MS Spring Showcase stuff is at some point this afternoon I think.

Shots from this in the usual places by now anyway, Eurogamer etc...
      Last edited by Flabio; 05-03-2012, 08:30.

Comment

Xbox.com has spilled the beans on Xbox Live Arcade game Fable Heroes. It's a four-player hack-and-slash romp styled mor…

There they are

Well, not what I was expecting. Does look well done, maybe less of interest to me than I'd already expected but it's only an XBL game.

Comment

This one gives you a better idea where this game actually came from in the first place.

Comment

This looks way too much like Dungeon Defenders. Is it going to be like that, or are you making it good?

Comment

Well there you go. Have some video.

Having accidentally stumbled out on Xbox's official site earlier today Fable Heroes has now been officially unveiled, w…

(Disclosure: I'm not working on this one)
              Last edited by Flabio; 05-03-2012, 13:35.

Comment

Gauntlet, mixed with something else + quicktime eventish minecart racing with Wind Waker graphic style and influences? Looks pretty and fun. I like!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                  http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-game-revealed

There they are

Well, not what I was expecting. Does look well done, maybe less of interest to me than I'd already expected but it's only an XBL game.
                  Screenshot #7

Simon Quinlank is in the game!!!

Comment

Looks really good actually and not what I would expect. It seems charming with good old school fun gameplay.

Comment

Don't know if this is the right thread to say this but Molyneux has tweeted that he is leaving Lionhead and Microsoft to join a new dev called 22 Cans.

Comment

Probably deserves a news thread of its own now it's properly breaking, I'll start one

Comment

Just to say Robin Beanland and Steve Burke (ex-Rare musical wizards) are working of the soundtrack for this, when you re-listen to the video music you can tell, you can tell

Comment

Been playing this the last couple of days and it's been great.
                            Playing it with a friend in co-op and it is indefinately better than when I tried the demo by myself.

A little co-op gem, very much like Castle Crashers, but much easier to digest thanks to shorter levels.

Comment

Yeah I've had some good fun on this past few plays, like any of these type of games they really do excel with some co-op action.
                              Highly recommended as good 2-4 player local/live game, don't let the graphics put you off, it's a simplistic as these types of games get but has REALLY nice music and the art style won me over.
                              Levelling up your character via a board game is a good way of stretching out the game too, you only get pre-set amount of rolls of the dice per level, based on how many coins you have.

Just to let anyone know who is interested the game is still on offer for 400 points as well, from 18-Sep to 15-Oct.
                              Last edited by Family Fry; 01-10-2012, 21:44.

Comment

Working...
                              X