Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bingo. What then?

Comment

dunno really....which is bad as i actually work for a credit card call centre lol i think it would depend on the authorisation of it if there is a temp authorisation for the full amount then it will come out regardless of card being cancelled as it has been pre authorised.If kickstarte only say take a temp transaction for a ?1 and then request the full amount later on then it wont.Actually i will ask some people at work just to see tommorow

few more new ones

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...p?ref=category looks a bit like the soldner series though my concern with that is "Humans Must Answer will be released whether we reach the funding goal or not. The ?5,000 will go towards adding the extra polish the game requires, covering living costs and start-up costs that go into finishing and distributing the game".

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...d?ref=category of interest for sim city fans
      Last edited by eastyy; 17-03-2013, 16:13.

Comment

My dreamfall payment just fell through, even though it was several days after it was officially funded, they sent me several emails about my card details no being valid and now it has been totally declined. They won't be getting any money from

Comment

Had you pledged ?10'000?

You crafty bugger.

Comment

Project eternity looking pretty promising

Comment

road rash spiritual succesor

Comment

I'd buy that. Right now.

Comment

Looked good up to the point they mentioned GTA.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    Looked good up to the point they mentioned GTA.
                    I hope this is trying to be a joke.

Comment

Armikrog, a spiritual successor to The Neverhood.

"Through the years Neverhood fans have asked for another game, and I'm partnering with my EWJ and Neverhood buddies Mike Dietz and Ed Schofield to make a full sized, PC and Mac point and click adventure game in clay and puppet animation. New characters, but in my usual style. Terry Taylor is doing the music. Here's where you come in. What would you, the Neverhood fans, want to see in a new game? We'll read every suggestion and actually try to make all of the good ideas happen! Now it's your turn."
                      The Kickstarter will launch on the 28th of May.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                        I hope this is trying to be a joke.
                        No. I can't stand GTA. A proper modern version of Road Rash doesn't need a narrative.

Comment

The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers

It's mine. If you've read my articles in magazines or online, you'll know I love the history of games, especially the Japanese side of things. There's not many books catering to it, so rather one or two articles a month, I thought I'd interview many people at once. it's also probably the only time I've put avideo of myself on the internet.

It's going to be epic. It's going to comprehensive. It's going to be mind blowing. (And if you follow my posts on here, it's not going to feature exploding bins)

Does it warrant a standalone news story in the news forum? I spoke to Charles who mentioned putting it on the site's front.

The main thing it needs is having the word spread. It will only succeed if people know about it and are interested.

Any questions, do ask!

Comment

I've signed up for the print edition. Fantastic idea and I can't wait to get a copy. P.s. you can read my endorsement on the Kickstarter page.

Comment

I've backed the gold edition, but only on the condition that somewhere in the book you mention exploding bins, immortal homeless guys and realistic reloading

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                                it's also probably the only time I've put avideo of myself on the internet.
                                You look absolutely nothing like I remember you looking like when I met you, admiteddly many moons ago. I backed the gold tier, though. G'luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X