Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto the last two posts.

Comment

I have different passwords for everything. I started doing this from the moment I need passwords. Back in... 1998? Who uses the same thing for everything?

Comment

Ugh. This is what happens when crazy people try to destroy a good Kickstarter:

Comment

Oh, Sketcz. You bring the drama.

Comment

Blimey.

Comment

I will kickstart your legal expenses.

These people sound crazy. No idea if there is anyway I can help but if there is, let me know.

Comment

Thanks Chope. I'd like to see them find me first. What's most annoying is I'm so close to the end. I've got the trailer, the master discs, only few folders left to transcribe before editing, yet still they hound me! Like children given the bodies of ogres.

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Oh, Sketcz. You bring the drama.
                Well, in fairness, they do have some kind of demented blood vendetta against me. It's a war DT. They provoked a response by launching an offensive against all my interviewees. Then they went after friends and colleagues. All I can do is hunker down in my bunker and try to live through it.

It's like the film The Duellist. They are Harvey Keitel to my Keith Carradine.

For the record - no one can break me. I've got the devil on my back as I fight my way out of hell. But this book will be printed.
                Last edited by Sketcz; 13-03-2014, 15:21.

Comment

Chaos Reborn, Julian Gollop's part sequel, part re-imagining of his ZX Spectrum cult classic Chaos.

Comment

I played Chaos loads on the Speccy. This could make me seriously considering buying a second hand computer to play it on. iOS port pleas Mr Gollop. Actually the iPad would be the ideal system to play this on.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                      Chaos Reborn, Julian Gollop's part sequel, part re-imagining of his ZX Spectrum cult classic Chaos.
                      That is quite possibly the greatest Kickstarter ever! And with the girlfriend screaming at me until we backed it - for once I'm not going to get in trouble because of that site .

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan James Waugh View Post
                        That is quite possibly the greatest Kickstarter ever! And with the girlfriend screaming at me until we backed it - for once I'm not going to get in trouble because of that site .
                        Lol and my wife will be screaming at me why are u backing that? I think you have a keeper there

Comment

Renegade Kid has started a kickstarter to fun Cult County, kind of a spiritual successor to their old handheld series Dementium, If successful it would come to Steam, PS3, PSV, PS4, XBO and WiiU with a stretch goal for 360

Comment

Kickstarter link

Comment

The Seed, an interactive novel set in a post-apocalyptic Eastern Europe by Misery Development, Ltd. (creators of the MISERY mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat).

Last edited by Deuteros; 03-04-2014, 21:57.

Comment

Dragon Fin Soup, a charming SNES-style RPG with roguelike elements, set in a twisted fairytale world with a cheerful, yet raging alcoholic, heroine.

Comment

Working...
                                X