No announcement yet.

Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the DVDs have been all sold? Congrats, though I hoped to be able to grab one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
      Well, I've sold a ton of DVDs, so there's now plenty of room to manoeuvre. The page count has gone up again, from 500 to hovering around the 550 mark, unless I can find ways of trimming it down.

I hope if everyone likes it they post on blogs, twitter, and all over the internet. It's self published, so I have zero PR or marketing push other than what myself or readers do.
      I should've got on board with the dvd tier as well, not to worry though. I'm looking forward to the book tremendously. Am I right in thinking I can just go ahead and order the dvd separately from the paypal link on this page? http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/japandvd/japandvd.htm

Cheers!

Comment

That's where I got mine from, which turned up last week! Haven't watched yet but am looking forwards to it.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          So the DVDs have been all sold?
          No, they're not sold out yet. Paypal keeps track, so it's not like anyone can order them if they're sold out. The purchase button will disable itself. They're still available on the aforementioned link.

Due to numerous reports of discs coming loose, all future copies will be shipped opened, with wading and tape inside. A light pressure on the sides pushes the pins together, resulting in them coming loose.

Comment

Well then, one order placed

Comment

Sad the Outcast remake didn't hit target.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Sad the Outcast remake didn't hit target.
                yeah not to sure why to be honest....also does not look like the chainsaw incident will get close to its target (though i suspect its due to the issues to begin with)

Comment

Untold History DVD has been ordered. Hype is building!

Comment

Amplitude is looking likely to fail

Comment

has me tempted loot collecting combined with a shoote ...i know graphics should not matter but would like it to look a lot better though

Comment

A new interactive fiction game by someone cool from Infocom or Level 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          You say that but it's shot up massively in the last 24 hours. This is the first Kickstarter I've ever backed (in for $40, upped from an initial $20) and around this time last night when it just scraped over half way I figured it had no chance of happening. Don't know what it was when you posted the link this morning but $160,000 in 24-25 hours is quite a turnaround. 71 hours to find a further $240,000 suddenly looks a lot more doable!

Edit: up around $8000 in the last 10 mins.
                          Last edited by Mr M0by; 20-05-2014, 21:57.

Comment

It's trending towards 82% on Kicktraq.

Comment

Don't know what Kicktraq is, obviously I'm pretty sure I can guess. That can't be taking into account the trend of just the last 24 hours, so presumably it's just calculating based on the total reached since the KS went live. Well, unless it's sophisticated enough to assume that the last 24 hours is a spike that will die down.

82% would be a total of $635,000. It's on $545,000 as it is. And only $375,000 last night.

NB. I'm not arguing with you, "don't shoot the messenger" and all that.
                              Last edited by Mr M0by; 20-05-2014, 22:26.

Comment

That all sounds about right, when I posted the link it was a little over $400k

Comment

Working...
                                X