No announcement yet.

Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not equivalent as it's not exclusively box art, but there is this - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ollected-works

It went into production last month, and I'm hoping it'll be with us backers soon

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      It's not equivalent as it's not exclusively box art, but there is this - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ollected-works

It went into production last month, and I'm hoping it'll be with us backers soon
      I too am waiting for my backers copy.

Comment

Thanks Fuse.

I did look at that, but there's hardly any boxart in it. Looks interesting though.
        I'll still be reading Sketcz's book until 2027 based on the size of it.

Comment

Wish I'd seen that before now...looks amazing!
          Hopefully there are extra copies headed to Amazon!

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
            Wish I'd seen that before now...looks amazing!
            Hopefully there are extra copies headed to Amazon!
            Available for pre-order on the creator's official website.

Comment

Every Day is Play starts shipping from the 8th September:

Comment

Yep, I backed that as well XD

Interesting how all three of the game related books (these two + Sketcz's) have all landed around the same time. Interesting, but mostly exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  Available for pre-order on the creator's official website.

http://readonlymemory.vg/sega-mega-d...ollected-works
                  Cheers.
                  Ordered!

Comment

Somewhat related, although not actually on Kickstarter. My book on the Game Boy, Monochromatica, as advertised in the back of Sketcz's hefty tome. With brilliant cover art by our very own crocky-chocky!

Comment

I'm interested, by the way, so can you give us a rough idea of when you plan to release it and how we'd get hold of it?

P.S. you're not the only one to get a mention in Sketcz' book!

Comment

Lol, I forgot about that. I'm still hoping to get my book out before the end of the year, before the bloody 25th anniversary is over, but my son was born last month so I've been pretty busy. Will eventually be out on Createspace, same as John's, so it will be available on their website and Amazon, and on Kindle, barring any cock-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          I'm interested, by the way, so can you give us a rough idea of when you plan to release it and how we'd get hold of it?

P.S. you're not the only one to get a mention in Sketcz' book!

Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                            I'm still hoping to get my book out before the end of the year, but my son was born last month so I've been pretty busy.
                            *sigh*

I swear, it's always some flimsy excuse with you!

Comment

AI in videogames is universally terrible. If I kickstarted an AI middleware project how well would it do do you think?
                              Rewards would range from "thanks" through to licenses I guess.

Comment

So few people think AI is terrible. In fact, I read several comments about the remarkable AI in Destiny yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                X