No announcement yet.

Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a really weird verdict, to be honest. The French court couldn't have established that you weren't under their jurisdiction sooner, rather than dragging everybody through a trial? There's either incompetence there or a dishonesty that was profiting from the trial continuing. Some hard questions have to be asked of that court.

Oh well. Good luck with the rest of the work on the other volumes.

Comment

for fans of symphony of the night https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...l-of-the-night

Though i hope the concept art is closer to what the full game is then mighty no 9 is

Comment

After Mighty No.9 I thought people would be a bit gun shy about trusting only concept art and the the pedigree of the developer.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
          After Mighty No.9 I thought people would be a bit gun shy about trusting only concept art and the the pedigree of the developer.

i think people are willing to give the developers with a pedigree a once off benefit of the doubt i have seen it a few times where they have done really well first time but the second time was either nowhere near as good or failed miserably

Biggest one i remember was the planetary annihilation game there second project bombed purely due to how they handled the first one

Comment

just wondering now we have had yooka laylee, bloodstained and now the mighty shenmue 3 on kickstarter were any of them your first time donating to crowd funding ?

Comment

Cool kickstarter project and has a demo with it aswell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIfzSdRSshI

Comment

Red Ash, Keiji Inafune's spiritual successor to Mega Man Legends, has fallen $280K shy of its $800k Kickstarter goal up…

Though some pre-goals were met, Red Ash has been unsuccesful

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ckstarter-goal

Yeah there was a fair bit of backlash all i can say is they have learnt a lesson on how not to run a successful

regardless anyway the game is getting made

Comment

Im not sure whats come of it, but Im really hoping for Beneath a Steel Sky 2. Apparently its still going forward, despite it missing the broken sword goal.

I hope it really happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ckstarter-goal

Don't worry! FUZE entertainment will be funding the development. It's sure to be highly successful. Also they are makign their own game console because the current ones have:

Low configuration!
                      poor performance!
                      Expensive price and locked configuration!
                      Can't believe this can be called "game console"!!!

Comment

This one looks interesting. It's a game that teaches pixel art from Retronator: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...el-art-academy

Comment

Amazing!

Thanks, Dawg!

I've just pledged to that. It's a game, in your browser, that teaches you how to draw pixel art. That's perfect for me!

Comment

I like the look of this:

"Tower 57 is an old-school twin stick shooter that takes you to the beautiful ruins of a decadent art deco-meets-cyberpunk world, where humanity is split between warring societies living in mega-towers surrounded by radioactive wasteland.

Your mission, as a member of a special investigative force, is to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57 and thwart their plans for an invasion that could spell doom for your home tower.

The game features 16-bit pixel art in a 1920's art-deco-inspired dystopian cyberpunk setting.

The engine focuses on giving you options to let you play the way you want.

Your environment is destructible, so use the battleground in your favor.

Play with friends in local co-op and combine your weapons for extra firepower."

Comment

The artwork is incredible.

Comment

There was a plug for it in an email update from the Retronator Kickstarter project that I pledged to after you posted about it!

It'll come to new consoles if they hit enough stretch goals, but I don't have anything to play this on!

Comment

Working...
                                X