No announcement yet.

Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love a good twin stick shooter and that looks lovely, would definitely pick up a console version.

Comment

Funny, I was thinking of both you and Dogg as I posted it. The campaign cites the likes SNK and name-checks Metal Slug as artistic inspiration.

Comment

Oh my god. Tower 57 looks absolutely amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Funny, I was thinking of both you and Dogg as I posted it. The campaign cites the likes SNK and name-checks Metal Slug as artistic inspiration.
          Aw, we were thinking of you too, dude.

Comment

My friend is doing a Kickstarter campaign for a new card game called No Dice.
            It's not expensive, so if you think you'd enjoy it, please chip in to help his game succeed!

Comment

HARDCORE! The World's First Person Film.

Experience a Sci-Fi Adventure film shot from the First Person Perspective. Starring Sharlto Copley. | Check out 'Hardcore - The First Ever Action POV Feature Film' on Indiegogo.

"HARDCORE is a modern, action Sci-Fi story about HENRY, a newly resurrected cyborg who must save his wife/creator ESTELLE (Haley Bennet) from the clutches of a psychotic tyrant with telekinetic powers, AKAN (Danila Kozlovsky), and his army of mercenaries. Fighting alongside Henry is JIMMY (Sharlto Copley), who is Henry's only hope to make it through the day. Hardcore takes place over the course of one day, in Moscow, Russia and it's all shot in the same style as BAD MOTHERF****R to be released in cinemas worldwide."

It looks like Call of Duty 2, but for some reason, the YouTube video's picture is a bit saucy, so I've hidden it.
              I'm guessing the final film has some more jubblies in it?

[hide][/hide]
              Here's the first trailer for Hardcore!

Personally, I stopped halfway as I think this is going to be great fun and I think if you can keep as much fresh for the full film, the better, but some of you might need convincing so... (NSFW)

Comment

If any one remembers the my little pony : fighting is magic game well they will be back on indiegogo on 21st september with the game though without my little pony characters http://www.mane6.com/

Comment

I like the look of this:

"Tower 57 is an old-school twin stick shooter that takes you to the beautiful ruins of a decadent art deco-meets-cyberpunk world, where humanity is split between warring societies living in mega-towers surrounded by radioactive wasteland.

Your mission, as a member of a special investigative force, is to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57 and thwart their plans for an invasion that could spell doom for your home tower.

The game features 16-bit pixel art in a 1920's art-deco-inspired dystopian cyberpunk setting.

The engine focuses on giving you options to let you play the way you want.

Your environment is destructible, so use the battleground in your favor.

Play with friends in local co-op and combine your weapons for extra firepower."

Tower 57 got funded, by the way!

They reached the first two reward tiers (Amiga version and WYSIWYG level Editor) but fell short of the console versions, sadly.

Comment

crowd funding now up for this game

Help a cast of cute animals beat each other up by making "Them's Fightin' Herds" become a reality! | Check out 'Them's Fightin' Herds' on Indiegogo.

Comment

Allison Road kickstarter is up

Comment

For any fans of Giants citizen kabuto https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...er/description

Comment

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ned/battletech wow that funded quickly

Comment

I don't know how I missed this, but they're making three new Thunderbirds episodes, but they're doing them with the classic methods and puppets!

"To celebrate its 50th anniversary we want to make a new, classic style episode of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson's legendary puppet series Thunderbirds using original audio-only stories recorded in the 1960s.
                            Technology has moved on in five decades, but our goal is to produce an unashamedly retro episode made with many of the same 'Supermarionation' techniques used to bring the puppets and models to life in the 1960s."

Comment

I haven't watched the video but do they explain why they are doing Kickstarter when they have new episodes as a commercial venture and a ton of new licensing deals? These people do have the rights to do what they are doing, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X