Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pffft...
    Not my problem.
    All I know is they're going to be blowing things up in miniature.

Jamie Anderson is involved, so maybe he got a note off his dad?

They say:
    "This special anniversary production, supported with the blessing of ITV, Sylvia Anderson, and the Gerry Anderson Estate, will be made by the team behind Filmed in Supermarionation – the criticially acclaimed documentary about Thunderbirds released last year."

Comment

Was lucky enough to play indivisible prototype

Even at a early stage it looks great and plays pretty good took a little while to get used to it
      Last edited by eastyy; 02-10-2015, 23:37.

Comment

Bertram Fiddle, a point and click adventure with lovely style and a great sense of humour, has got a kickstarter going to develop episode 2 here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...adventure-game

I really enjoyed the first one. It took me back to the old Discworld games.

Comment

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...=project_tweet that looks really really impressive

Comment

Some good Kickstarter news; the project Chaos Reborn from Jullian Gollop gets its official 1.0 release on October 26th.

Comment

Has anyone here ever ran a kickstarter for something?

Comment

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...opers?ref=live John Szczepaniak aka modnar did one but i think there has been lots of legal things happening with translators....which have set up a web page dedicated to the legal action here http://versusjs.blogspot.jp/

Comment

And to update their appeal failed.

I have spoken to a few people who backed the book and they have told me they were hassled by them so if that is true then i hope john can continue with the other books in the series

Comment

Power Drive 2000 seems to be coming along, Delorean has been added

Comment

Old update on Drift Stage but body roll is in now, still likely a way off

Comment

I just read a bit of that versus John blog, they are claiming he's homeless? I know getting the book out stretched him really thin, and I haven't seen anything from him recently. Do we know if he's alright?

Comment

Last time I've heard from him, he was pretty stressed, but that was more than one year ago. He was going through some loops to avoid his family being harassed by the opposing party, but that's the last I've hear about him.

Comment

The second volume of The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers is now available!
                            ?24.99 from Amazon:

It's B&W but there's a colour one for $59.99. The book was designed with monochrome in mind and he says:
                            "My personal advice: skip the colour version, and buy two copies of the monochrome, then give one to a buddy. The altruism will feel good, the friend will be pleased, and I'll have more funds to maintain my Faberg? Egg habit."

Nearly 400 pages and over 30 interviews, with exclusive content on the history of Japanese games. The origins of Hudson, Masaya's epic robot sagas, Nintendo's funding of a PlayStation RTS, detailed history of Westone Entertainment, and a diverse range of unreleased games. Includes exclusive office layout maps, design documents, and archive photos.

In a world first - something no other journalist has dared examine - there's candid discussion on the involvement of Japan's yakuza in the industry.

Forewords by Retro Gamer founding editor Martyn Carroll and game history professor Martin Picard.

Comment

I'm really tempted to get the colour version. The first volume is interesting but the layout needs that little bit of a lift.

Comment

Indivisible - A 2D Action RPG from Lab Zero PS4/XB1/Win/Mac/Linux | Check out 'Indivisible - RPG from the Creators of Skullgirls' on Indiegogo.

Not looking hopeful for Indivisible. Just tipping past halfway raised with just 5 day left.

Comment

Working...
                                X