No announcement yet.

Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, I came here to post about Iron Harvest, but Eastyy has it covered.

A couple of others I spotted of interest:
    HellScreen - 90s style FPS video game

"Hellscreen is a single player level based first-person shooter for PC, in the fast, frantic style of classic FPS games from the 1990s (such as Doom, Quake, Unreal etc).

Second to second, you will be blasting enemies, dodging incoming attacks and progressing through a labyrinth of evil at breakneck speeds."

Third Editions: Your Ultimate Gaming Library - Season 2

After a successful first KS campaign, Third Editions is back with a new campaign to bring more of its video game books to the world:

- Zelda - Volume 2: Breath of the Wild
    - Dark Souls - Volume 2: Bloodborne and Dark Souls III
    - Final Fantasy VIII

Comment

This looks good fun!

Comment

Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game

I have no real interest in the game, but the figures look awesome...
        Last edited by _SD_; 05-04-2018, 17:10.

Comment

A Jubeat controller would be pretty ace as a kickstarter , assuming Konami did a home version

Comment

I still want a good discworld point and click (in the style of the original) and a sequel to Beneath a steel sky

Comment

Originally posted by redstar_dan View Post
              I still want a good discworld point and click (in the style of the original) and a sequel to Beneath a steel sky
              I was sure there was already a sequel to that but a quick search pointed out that ut has only been greenlighted in 2012 during a Kickstarter campaign and after no news.

Comment

There is a discworld 2 and a 3rd (discworld noir) both nothing like the first. The second was very cartoony 2D and Noir 3D.
                I would love another Discworld in the style of the original.

Mothing came of BASS2 if I recall? It didn’t meet its funding goals?

Comment

I still have irks when it comes to stretch goals....to be honest i would much rather them put money into making the single player part as the best it can be
                  Last edited by eastyy; 09-04-2018, 10:08.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Ah, I came here to post about Iron Harvest, but Eastyy has it covered.

A couple of others I spotted of interest:
                    HellScreen - 90s style FPS video game

"Hellscreen is a single player level based first-person shooter for PC, in the fast, frantic style of classic FPS games from the 1990s (such as Doom, Quake, Unreal etc).
                    Game did not meet its goal, but to be honest I could not stand the Blue and red color scheme....actually made me feel a bit ill and eyes went weird while just watching it

Comment

Coleco Evolved

"Coleco Evolved Mini Arcade machines preserve the classic shape and heavy-duty plastic shell construction you remember from the 80s while updating the technology inside to create a modern arcade gaming experience.

Coleco Evolved machines feature:

Full Color LCD Display
                      Powerful new gaming chip set
                      Revamped joystick and accurate action buttons
                      Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack
                      Highly-detailed, colorful Rainbow Brite and Robotech art wraps

It's Retro done right!"

TBH, I think is overpriced. $55 for one standard game with $35 shipping. There's an even pricier version, limited to 50 copies at $200!

Comment

Hellbound is now on Kickstarter, a old school FPS along the lines of Painkiller Demo is on steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/8...Survival_Mode/

Plays well, my concern though is the Kickstarter as seems they are relying on Stretch goals to make a more complete product, if they reach the first goal they then need support from potential publishers https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rs/description

Comment

198X
                          Over-the-top arcade action meets coming-of-age drama, blurring the lines between game and reality.

Not sure how to embed videos from Kickstarter.

It's by Tobias Bjarneby, the editor of Swedish mag LEVEL, who I've written for, a couple of times. (I am not affiliated with this project, just mentioning a colleague.)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Coleco Evolved
                            I don't understand; is Robotech an original Coleco game? I've never heard of it.

Comment

They originally had games like Donkey Kong and Pac-Man.

That Robotech game is just the GBA game.
                              Another reason I'm cautious is the licencing issues.

Comment

Animator Matt Petrak has relaunched a Kickstarter campaign for point-and-click game Tala that will end on June 11th, 2018.

"Yesterday, game artist and animator Matt Petrak relaunched a Kickstarter campaign for Tala, a puzzle point-and-click game that combines traditional animation techniques with nature photography that Petrak took himself. In its first day, the game has already raised over $3,000 of its $11,3111 goal.

Tala is about a forest spirit who hasn’t found her place in the woodland she calls home. When the Town Guardian is away to find food for the upcoming winter, Tala is in charge of making sure the townsfolk stay out of trouble. But when the Town Guardian becomes stranded, it’s up to Tala to make sure he gets back before winter."

Comment

Working...
                                X