Raiden Fighters Aces PAL 2019 release announced by 505games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Pffft... next thing you'll be telling us is that Shenmue 3 is coming to PS4! You leg-puller, @thetrooper!
    I live to troll, QC!

Comment

I'm pretty sure Raiden Fighters Aces on all formats was added as a Shenmue 3 stretch goal

Comment

I read it was a hidden game in the arcade you visit, in shenume 3......

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
          I read it was a hidden game in the arcade you visit, in shenume 3......
          As Ryo would say:

This

Comment

Just a heads up regarding the raiden collection available for free on amazon underground. Five raiden games, well ported with plenty of options. There's no friends leaderboards however.

Comment

erm.. just downloaded the free raiden 4 game on my amazon kindle and it's actually mame with dondonpachi roms. bonus!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I just got the Raiden Legacy collection for my Nexus and it's pretty good. I still hate touchscreen shmups (my finger always conceals something creeping up behind me, a bullet I'm reversing into), but for a quick "no pressure" play, it's good enough. So this amazon underground thing.... How does that make anyone any money?

Comment

I'm not sure about that Amazon Underground thing.

Makes my Chimpy-Sense tingle.

Comment

It's official though ain't it. Don't really quite understand the point of it though.

Comment

It told me I couldn't use Raiden without turning on "data tracking".
                      Last edited by charlesr; 21-09-2015, 18:07.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Thanks for the heads up. I just got the Raiden Legacy collection for my Nexus and it's pretty good. I still hate touchscreen shmups (my finger always conceals something creeping up behind me, a bullet I'm reversing into), but for a quick "no pressure" play, it's good enough. So this amazon underground thing.... How does that make anyone any money?
                        No worries, I thought some folk would enjoy it even with the touchscreen. Pro pinball :Timeshock is also free. God knows how this makes money, I was going to buy that on Google play when it came out.

Comment

It pays developers based on how long you spend playing the game. Presumably it also records lots and lots of information about your phone usage that can be used for ad targeting too - at least judging by how many permissions it requires.

Comment

Id agree witIdwakka. I installed it along with a couple of others but blocked the privilages and they just error and crash. Leave them unblocked and you can play as much as you like.

Comment

I've been playing some more on my nexus7 but the touch control lag destroys any fun with frustration. I tried my xbox fight pad via otg and it's much better but then I may as well break out the Xbox version

Comment

This will be region free backwards compatible on Xbone soon.

In my dreams.

LOL. Never tire of this joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X