Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrecked Revenge Revisited Review (PSN / XBLA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrecked Revenge Revisited Review (PSN / XBLA)

The overriding feeling that permeates throughout Wrecked is one of disappointment. It almost feels like a download title from the very beginning of Xbox Live Arcade / PlayStation Network, not something that should exist given just how far things have progressed in the past six or seven years.

Click the link below to read the full review

Heartily agree. This is utter rubbish. Put the PS2 version of Mashed on after it and it was better in every single department.

Comment

the price/dlc put me off...glad as nearly all feedback has been bad. glad my xbox version of mashed works perfectly on the 360 too!

Comment

I started a thread here: http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...enge-Revisited

I disagree with the review. My only problems with the game are that it crashes and the infinite turbos. Nothing that can't be fixed with patches, I hope. I find the tracks great fun to race on despite there being too few of them. With 3-4 players, races are superb fun and I think they will rival the brilliance of Mashed once the faults have been ironed out. I disagree about the handling, there are many options for handling and at least two of them work extremely well. The graphics and general presentation are all fine and functional, calling them dated is a redundant point. It's simply not important for a game that relies entirely on it's competive gameplay.

The single player mode is total rubbish but I wouldn't let that alter a review score. Wrecked is a multiplayer game and a very good one at that. Nobody expects games like Worms or this to be good in single player.

Comment

Working...
        X