No announcement yet.

EA defector whistle blows all forums infected by viral marketers - EA buys more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most amazing thing with Sega is that they don't capitalise on Sonic as much as they could. Despite some shoddy games over the years it's a consistent seller and despite having steady main entries they don't pimp as hard as Nintendo does with Mario even though they'd probably make quite a bit from doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
      The most amazing thing with Sega is that they don't capitalise on Sonic as much as they could. Despite some shoddy games over the years it's a consistent seller and despite having steady main entries they don't pimp as hard as Nintendo does with Mario even though they'd probably make quite a bit from doing so.
      I think SEGA milked SONIC and the likes of Monkeyball far far too much and the quality bar dipped. Also SEGA made the mistake of letting different divisions focus on their markets and not worry about the world wide picture . SEGA Japan should have from the start been on the next gen gen , multi platform with games of World Wide appeal.

Comment

They should make more of their Nintendo partnership... I want F Zero GX2 and Mario & Sonic Kart dammit!

Comment

They should make more of their Nintendo partnership... I want F Zero GX2 and Mario & Sonic Kart dammit!
          Its takes 2 to make a Partnership and I don't think NCL were happy with sales of F-Zero in the home on the Cube and SEGA for F-Zero in the Arcades, which is most prob why we never got a sequel on both counts . I think SEGA should just do more of what its doing at the moment makes some great digital download games for the 360 and PSN and getting Sonic back on track along with some decent new IP like Binary Domain, just keep it simple at the moment ..

Then maybe 'if 'the likes of Shenmue , JSR, Skies takes off on the XBL or PSN maybe' think' about making a sequel to one of those IP and with luck a new Arcade board with VF 6 and SEGA Rally IV (made by the AM#3 division)

Comment

Comment

Er.... TA, I don't think you are understanding this thread are you. Serious discussion is just not on.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Er.... TA, I don't think you are understanding this thread are you. Serious discussion is just not on.
                The Dear Leader has spoken.

Comment

I propose an Electronic Arts only long weekend of gaming. I shall call it... EAster.

Comment

One Mario racer is plenty, we don't need it tainting with *ugh* Sonic and/or Amy Rose.

Comment

I'd love Mario Kart to take a Smash Brosesque turn, break up seeing the same looking tracks all the time... that said one with a Galaxy theme would be great.

Though not as great as Nintendo x EA Karting

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                        One Mario racer is plenty, we don't need it tainting with *ugh* Sonic and/or Amy Rose.
                        Did you not play sonic and sega racing?

It was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                          It was brilliant.
                          So was Sonic.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                            Did you not play sonic and sega racing?

It was brilliant.
                            I did, but that was an original IP. If a Mario and Sonic Kart game were to be released and it performs badly, I see it having a knock-on effect with any further Mario Kart games.

Comment

I dont really see why it would Perform badly, havent the other mario and Sonic games sold well?

Im not trying to say they should actualy make this game btw. Just being hypothetical, I dont think it would hurt anything in regards to sales or Mario Karts credibility.

Comment

Nintendo should totally handle the development themselves

Comment

Working...
                                X