Xbox 360 Limited Edition Chrome Controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Limited Edition Chrome Controllers

Microsoft has just announced its new limited edition Chrome series Xbox 360 controllers. The pads, which feature the ne…

Mmm Shiny

Microsoft has announced three limited edition controllers which collectors will no doubt be all over. MS has said the colours available per territory may vary but generally there are three with the US price being $55, the release coming in May. A UK price has yet to be set but as they're the same as the previous LE controller they should come in at ?40-?45. You can get:

Chrome Blue

Chrome Silver

Chrome Red

The blue one would go really well alongside one of the excellent gaming experiences now available at your local gaming retailer courtesy of Electronic Arts.

Just for record those new twisty D pads are better than the original

Comment

Very true, MS should have outright replaced all newly sold controllers dpads with it ages ago.

Comment

Never bought a standalone Xbox controller, typically got new ones via in store console swaps, warrantee replacement and most recently a slim upgrade. But good gravy I bloody NEED that blue one.

Comment

I wear my pads out every 18 month or so, quite like the silver one

Comment

The wait for a decent d-pad continues...

The pad on my silver microsoft controller with the switcheable d-pad is a piece of crap. The only improvement they made was the durability of the rubber on the analogue sticks.

The d-pad is no better in either position.

Comment

Wait, so do these chrome ones have the switchable d-pad?

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                The wait for a decent d-pad continues...
                If you just need the four face buttons, get a Mad Catz portable Rock Band drum kit. Amazing d-pad on a NES-like controller.

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
                Wait, so do these chrome ones have the switchable d-pad?
                Yeah

Comment

Working...
                X