what's this worth (sorry!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's this worth (sorry!)

After searching through lots and lots of sources I have still been unable to get an idea for what the following items are worth. I would appreciate it if someone could give me a pointer on their value.

In The Hunt/ UKPAL PS1 - Stubled across it in a Gamestation (picked it up for ?6). I know that it's fairly common in Jap and US. I didn't even think that it was released for the PS1 in the UK. It seems to crop up every so often on the UK Saturn but I've never seen another one for the PS1.

Bomberman '94/ Jap PC Engine Super CD - nope, not the card version (which'll probably show up soon for ebay for around ?15). This is the Super CD version. I know that it's rare from the various PC Engine sites. Anyone know how much it's worth?

Thanks all...........

Bomberman 94 Special version (or a playable demo by any other name) on Super CD-ROM is basically a one (thats right 1) level multiplayer game given away as a promo item, it's not actually that rare (you can pick it up from time to time for around 1000 yen (about a fiver...)...) and does pop up from time to time. It's nice for the Bomberman collector but you'd probably want to whack in BM94 and play that on multiplayer...

There is also a slightly different version of this game(!) (has the Bomberman 93 title screen with Bomberman 94 logo...) that was a playable demo on the Demo disc of one of the PC Engine Capsule magazines.

Comment

Working...
    X