No announcement yet.

Games within Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many games of Pro Evo/Winning Eleven between me and my mates have ended up being all out war where scoring goals is secondary to attempting to cripple your mates' players.. You get some horrendous late challenges going in.. Great fun after a load of ale though

Comment

I also have Chip N Dale (for sale if anyones interested) and the suggestion of deathmatching certainly rings a bell with me - it was so hard to resist stunning the other player with boxes and throwing him to his death

Comment

Originally posted by olly
        I also have Chip N Dale (for sale if anyones interested) and the suggestion of deathmatching certainly rings a bell with me - it was so hard to resist stunning the other player with boxes and throwing him to his death
        forgot about that box throwing tactic Well it has been years since i last played

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
          Originally posted by Electric Boogaloo
          Heh, by the amount of Halo mini-games in here, just proves how awesome the game is
          I remember coming up with different games for Goldeneye way back when - crap friends used to spoil the fun though.
          Same, although there was a bit of a limit on what you could do...

The Bunker level - get one player outside, and 3 players defending the main room (with the big screen). If you managed to get past that room, you were a Goldeneye God Shame they didn't have the Surface level in multiplayer really :\

Dancing competitions on N64 'No Mercy' with some funky early 80's rap music playing were a good laugh though. The others waited outside the ring for the one to finish, if he was crap he got the **** kicked out of him. LOL!
          LMAO!

Comment

Battlefield 1942

One on one stabbing match. The ultimate test of toughness. You both draw your knives and stalk each other in a circle of death. It happens quite often when I play. If I really hate a guy I'll come at him with a knife (inviting him to do the same), pretend to lunge foward to stab him and pull out a handgun at the last moment and shoot him in the head.

Chicken played in jeeps. You and someone else drive towards each other in jeeps at full speed and both jump out at the last possible moment. Ideally both jeeps are damaged so there'll be an explosion. If both of you survive, it's good to revert to the stabbing match. This would work well in planes also because you can parachute out and carry on fighting in mid-air.

Extreme parachuting. You jump off a cliff and the idea is to pull your 'chute at the last possible moment and still survive. Works best in Desert combat maps.

Comment

Counterstrike 7.1 : Where's the bomb?

Get in the jeep, go to the bomb zone, plant the bomb and drive off. The bomb is now in the jeep. You have to drive as far as possible without it falling onto the floor, with you being pursued by the other team.

Counterstrike 7.1 : Ginger Chicken

Armed with a knife, you have to dash towards a particular person and kill them. This person has an Artic Warfare, and is also ginger. Can you kill him? I could

Comment

Tobal love, you know how you could throw a box back and forward between the two characters - a well timed button press catching the crate in midair before it hit you in the face - well, once me and my friend did it and after about 3 throws between us the crate kind of zig-zagged in a line forwards rather than its normal linear trajectory. If you get me. Did you ever experience that? It only happened once and is now shrouded in hazy mysticism in my mind

Comment

Working...
                X