No announcement yet.

Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems a bit bizarre to me as there were far worse games on the ps store, life of black tiger being one, still CDPR doing the review and footage shenanigans probably used up all the goodwill they had got over the years

Comment

I find it all a bit odd, how quick peeps are to talk ish about ish but the reality about this is that it will be patched n' patched n' patched to fuc and will end up very much more decent if you're a pauper like me and can wait a year or so.

Fucsake, is anyone really thick enough to expect PS4s and base Xbones to play this properly???!!!

Stop it. Realistically, was this ever gonna be as good as the screenshots???

I mean, is it only me? Wait a bit until it's optimised. What's wrong with ya? Only pay for finished games. This was obvs never gonna be finished straight out the plastic box.

Only buy full. If you keep buying unfinished crap, you'll keep getting unfinished crap.

I'm half Aspie and I can't really see any other way.

What I'm thinking is how great this makes both recent DEUS EX games look. Buy THEM instead.

Wait til this is finished and is actually decent.

Comment

RRRRRRROOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

(It's like CERN in my brain)

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          Fucsake, is anyone really thick enough to expect PS4s and base Xbones to play this properly???!!!

Stop it. Realistically, was this ever gonna be as good as the screenshots???

I mean, is it only me?
          I was thinking that, too, but then I learned that Cyberpunk was first announced in 2012. TWENTY-TWELVE, MAN!

There was bugger-all footage shown until a few years ago, so it's understandable that people assumed it was actually targeting next-gen with PS4/XBO as an afterthought to get extra sales.

Cyberpunk reminds me of The Last Guardian, which was announced for PS3, but those devs realised PS3 just wasn't powerful enough and moved the game to PS4. They didn't just release on PS3 and tell people to suck it up.

Metal Gear Solid 5 was admittedly a bit pants on PS3/360 compared to the PS4/XBO, but I played a bit on PS3 and it wasn't that bad.

PS4/XBO are still capable of wicked graphics, and the issues people are having with this game aren't just cosmetic.

Comment

Also, I just looked closely at the spine of my Xbox GOTY edition of THE WITCHER 3. I think I may have misadvertently bought a pirate copy......

......it doesn't say WILD HUNT.

It says WILD CU......

Comment

Don't worry randombs, it's not entirely serious, I'm just entertaining myself.

But I am frustrated with vastly unfinished games being released then people complaining about them when they buy them knowing they are not finished.

Just stay out of the race until you can win.

Am I just autistic and alien or summat?????

I mean, would you buy a pair of trainers with no soles?????

Comment

Serious, I want this game. But I'm gonna wait about eight months to a year to upgrade to an X and a much bigger telly and this'll likely be fucn awesome by then.

I don't mind waiting. If you rush you miss millions and millions of great things and you always end up sweaty, maybe a bit out of breath, and devoid of emotion or victory as you get there first. A hollow victory indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  Don't worry randombs, it's not entirely serious, I'm just entertaining myself.

But I am frustrated with vastly unfinished games being released then people complaining about them when they buy them knowing they are not finished.

Just stay out of the race until you can win.

Am I just autistic and alien or summat?????

I mean, would you buy a pair of trainers with no soles?????
                  Hey, we all have our moments of weakness. It's been my philosophy to never buy the first version of any hardware(consoles, iPhones, etc) but I bought an Xbox Series S.

We live in a crappy situation where we can't easily get refunds for games or software because we 100% definitely probably might have copied them and can't be trusted. Imagine a clothes shop not allowing refunds for jeans because there's a chance you might have farted in them?

It riles me up every time I buy a Nintendo game online and have to solemnly swear that just pressing 'download' somehow means Nintendo has fulfilled their duty, no comebacks.

Buying a game and then getting a refund sends a stronger message than not buying the game in the first place.

Comment

At this point I see it as being a bit akin to Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness. I played that game from beginning to end on release and never once encountered a glitch, the end result having a fun time with a game that to this day is still held up as a terrible moment in the franchises history.

With Cyberpunk I'd say that it's incredibly hard to see Sony removing it from sale as being anything other than the kind of move they'd only make if the scale of blowback and demand for refunds is immense. PSN isn't the best when it comes to these kinds of things so it's an extraordinary move for Sony to make such an move especially on such a major release if it isn't both warranted and proving a concern that its continued availability could be damaging to Sony's brand.

Plus, whilst the game would never look like the PC version on base consoles the idea that it couldn't be an amazing looking complete experience on current gen machines... that have already seen RDR2 release on them from another third party... and titles like Last of Us 2 this same year is bizarre. The hardware isn't and never was the issue, this all lands on CDPR's shoulders.

Comment

Oh CDPR are in trouble now. There’s going to be a tsunami of s**t coming cdpr’s way from Sony over this.

Grabs popcorn, om nom nom nom.

Comment

Crazy world right now.

Haven't even bloody proper started Witcher 2 yet despite owning it for nearly a decade, digitally.

Gonna redownload it now. Last time I played it was when my telly's blacks were set too black and the sharpness was set at default, eyes strained so hard I got headaches and sometimes felt sick. Got it SO nice, now, no more of THAT malarkey!

Comment

CDPR have listed the AI as a bug so hopefully it'll get fixed. It's my biggest problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            CDPR have listed the AI as a bug so hopefully it'll get fixed. It's my biggest problem with it.
                            Yeah it's broken for sure, it doesn't engage half the time (or less) but then I've had one or two fights where the AI was pretty smart.

HDR they need to fix pronto.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                              Seems a bit bizarre to me as there were far worse games on the ps store, life of black tiger being one, still CDPR doing the review and footage shenanigans probably used up all the goodwill they had got over the years
                              I wonder if Sony got cheesed off with the way CDPR came up with the half-baked and unworkable refund assistance idea then threw up their hands and told folk to go and bother Sony for their refunds, so Sony decided to just take a huge dump on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                                I wonder if Sony got cheesed off with the way CDPR came up with the half-baked and unworkable refund assistance idea then threw up their hands and told folk to go and bother Sony for their refunds, so Sony decided to just take a huge dump on them.
                                Most likely this and good on Sony for doing it as well, can’t try and throw the platform holder under the bus for things like this and not expect repercussions.

Comment

Working...
                                X