No announcement yet.

Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunning that they can take it offline for this long and that is still the best place they can get it to.

Comment

Someone left the toilet seat up and it escaped

Comment

The mates who have played it have said it's an amazing game. Flawed - yes. Prone to crashing - yes. But remarkable in many other ways, including mission structures that allow a flexible, diverse approach, excellent writing/narrative with genuine emotional wallop and that huge, complex world it's all set in. Yes the devs screwed the pooch with a disastrous launch, but if you can accept its imperfections it sounds like there's something really special in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          The mates who have played it have said it's an amazing game. Flawed - yes. Prone to crashing - yes. But remarkable in many other ways, including mission structures that allow a flexible, diverse approach, excellent writing/narrative with genuine emotional wallop and that huge, complex world it's all set in. Yes the devs screwed the pooch with a disastrous launch, but if you can accept its imperfections it sounds like there's something really special in there.
          It's a great game. Many people who slag it haven't even played it or if they did it was on a base console or low spec PC. Played it on the series X myself and loved the game. I never got any game breaking bugs but I did see some funny stuff. Found how to access low poly areas I shouldn't be in and had a few audio bugs that stopped the speech. But I still really enjoyed the game.

Comment

I played it at release on a PS5 and had a few hard locks and scenery breaking glitches. I think it was just OK, even when it was working. It was missing 'life'.

Comment

£24 on Amazon today. Worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                £24 on Amazon today. Worth it?
                If you're on a non-potato PC, PS5 or Xbox Series and aren't expecting GTAPunk 2077, then yes - the RPG/story part of the game are very good and the mission issues / glitches have been sorted now.

If you're on last gen or expecting an openworld sandbox, no, don't waste the £24.
                Last edited by MartyG; 21-06-2021, 15:44.

Comment

lol no, maybe at £4

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    I played it at release on a PS5 and had a few hard locks and scenery breaking glitches. I think it was just OK, even when it was working. It was missing 'life'.
                    PS5 version was said to be worse than the Series X when it came to crashes.
                    Probably I had only 1 hard lock throughout the entire game. The biggest issue I found was stuff walking in the air, or floating cars / objects and voice dialogue missing. Oh, and one time I fell off the bike and was catapulted halfway across the desert. But over all it was very playable.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      If you're on a non-potato PC, PS5 or Xbox Series and aren't expecting GTAPunk 2077, then yes - the RPG/story part of the game are very good and the mission issues / glitches have been sorted now.

If you're on last gen or expecting an openworld sandbox, no, don't waste the £24.
                      On PS5 - I was going to wait till the actual version but it was this or the Avengers to pass some time and the price is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                        On PS5 - I was going to wait till the actual version but it was this or the Avengers to pass some time and the price is OK.
                        You made the correct choice.

Comment

CD Projekt Red's management has reportedly said the stability of its beleaguered RPG Cyberpunk 2077 has now reached a "…

Well, seems CDPR is happy enough with the games quality even if many others aren't

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...cyberpunk-2077
                            Well, seems CDPR is happy enough with the games quality even if many others aren't
                            Well, after the latest patch, I installed it again, downloaded the huge load of patches. All of which took forever.
                            When I started the game pedestrians were floating in the sky and it hard crashed on me. Deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...cyberpunk-2077
                              That report was updated to clarify that what was considered 'satifactory' was the game's stability.

Comment

I've put enough time in to see Act 1 through and I am really enjoying it. Great story, the side quests seem a little hard to finish at the moment and the amount of options are bewildering but that's how I felt about TW3 as well at the start.

Will certainly see it through and I think, wait for the PS5 upgrade before starting again on a different path (went Nomad).

I can absolutely see why this is frying machines, the scope is ridiculous to be fair. It could have done with 20 years of dev time to finish off what they were trying to achieve. So far though, I am enjoying it. Even met Hideo Kojima

Comment

Working...
                                X