No announcement yet.

Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me thinks they need a dictionary to actually learn what the word “stable” actually means, because it definitely doesn’t mean what they think it does.

Comment

Funny thing was I started the pc version again with recent updates and literally within 5 minutes saw clipping and objects floating....and I just thought nope and closed the game down

Comment

Ahh that cdpr quality

Comment

i am still enjoying it on the xbox one x and have been from launch - bar the inconsistant framerate, it now plays reallys well.

Comment

Not that anyone cares about this game but the latest patch has up'd performance... By removing most of the cars and NPCs. People say its like a ghost town now with NPCs even disappearing right in front of them.
            They should just throw in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              Not that anyone cares about this game but the latest patch has up'd performance... By removing most of the cars and NPCs. People say its like a ghost town now with NPCs even disappearing right in front of them.
              I care! Patiently waiting for the next gen console patch, to start a new play through.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                I care! Patiently waiting for the next gen console patch, to start a new play through.
                Next gen update patch notes preview.
                -now removes all npc’s and cars to keep performance stable.

Comment

Still plenty of them in my game, downloaded the patch earlier - they don't do very much anyway, except get in your way - there's little in the way of interaction with NPC on the streets. Seems fairly stable 60 FPS at 4K Ultra ray tracing settings.

Last edited by MartyG; 14-09-2021, 20:57.

Comment

Fired up the new patch on the series x and had a rattle. Really starting to come together. Looking very nice, smooth and couldn’t spot any glitches etc. Graphic fidelity has really improved. All that is required is a few bells and whistles and a resolution bump and then i’m Happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Why do people still expect this to run on last gen games? It's as if we have forgotten all about the turd ports to PS3 running under 30fps most of the time. Playing Cyber Punk on a next gen system is a great experience. Even these days and will be even better once the next gen patch is released. Well, it is on Series X anyway. The PS5 version based upon the PS4 code is seriously lacking NPCs. Digital Foundry did a comparison about that. Hopefully the PS5 next gen patch will fix that issue.

Comment

There's still not a court in the land that could convince me PS4 and XBO (more so XBX) couldn't run a very good version of Cyberpunk had they been handled by more capable hands. They never will just because CDPR turned in a turd and can't polish it enough. That the PS5/XSX version are taking so long is bewildering, I just think the devs are out of their depth and the ship has sailed on 2077 for the effort to be that worthwhile.

Comment

Gee I wonder who said that exact same thing before release about cdpr? Technically shocking company that’s always released half baked games that are technical crap heaps.

Save the pc master race of “my 3k pc runs it just fine” comments as well please, pc still gets the same bugs and gank as consoles

Comment

Witcher and Witcher 2 both were fine at release. Not played a cdpr game since mind.

Comment

I put a lot on the shoulders of Witcher 3. Not that that game was an immense technical mess just that it seemed to generate a hype bubble around CDPR and for some reason the merest early announcement of Cyberpunk immediately pushed things along at a thousand miles per hour. CDPR was all too quick to buy into that hype and over reach themselves thinking that they were walking in the same footprints of companies like Rockstar and glory awaited their next game. There's an embarrassing gulf between the two though and Cyberpunk exposed their limitations harshly.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Save the pc master race of “my 3k pc runs it just fine” comments as well please, pc still gets the same bugs and gank as consoles
                                It really doesn't as my 115 hours in the game will atest. The experience has never been a bad one on PC, even at release; the only issues I had were a few graphical glitches and the people standing up sitting down thing (and that was on the old mid-range PC), some people got more but it has never been unplayable on PC. Since then the optimisations and quest fixes (which never impacted my game) have sorted things out - it's a perfectly playable and an excellent RPG that I'd definitely recommend to anyone. It's not a sandbox game (ala GTA5), so if that's what you're after, this game isn't for you.

I still wouldn't touch the game on last gen tho, which CDPR really did mess up big time and haven't properly fixed.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                I put a lot on the shoulders of Witcher 3. Not that that game was an immense technical mess just that it seemed to generate a hype bubble around CDPR.
                                The Witcher III was a technical mess at launch with a terrible frame rate despite the huge graphical downgrade from what was previously demonstrated, but CDPR sorted it out reasonably quickly. How The Witcher III looks and runs now is nothing like how it looked at launch.
                                Last edited by MartyG; 16-09-2021, 07:51.

Comment

Working...
                                X