X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    It's not an idea, it's reality.
    Dave, you need to learn when to stop.
    Im not going to entertain this nonsense anymore. I should have stopped after you posted a link to a £1000 pc.

I apologise to anyone coming to this thread expecting Cyberpunk2077 news.

Comment

That's literally what's happening. Right now. Just as it's continuing to happen with Skyrim. Modders are fixing the game, whether you like that or not.

I came here to post updates on the much-welcomed developments within the modding scene. Modifications which improve the gameplay balance, I might add - not necessarily mods which "fix the game", because in all honesty the PC version doesn't need fixing. You tried to equate owning a gaming PC to the equivalent of driving a Bugatti Veyron ( ), then called me a Tory when I countered your £2K+ PC claims with a system at £1k. I'm not the one that needs to stop here.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        PS5 & SeriesX are MORE than powerful enough to run Cyberpunk at 60fps with most effects on that matter, CDproject just aren’t up to the task of organising it and testing it, more to the point they couldn’t be bothered, which really is the crux here.
        It currently runs at a locked 60fps on the series x - it just that the resolution is low at the moment without a dedicated series x patch on performance mode.. Maybe abit early to say they aren’t up to the task - At least wait until it’s released to pass judgement?

Comment

“Next gen” versions will only be the pc version with most effects turned on, probably tanking the frame rate in the process, its not like they are re-doing the game here. Cdproject just can’t optimise for s**t, hence why the game is a buggy mess of a thing even now.

Also i think they’ve had enough time to sort it out, so clearly they’re not up to the task. And for the very last time ever, no pc players, chucking 3k at a rig to brute force it to run doesn’t mean the dev is any good at their job.

Comment

I'm just in the middle of testing DLSS 2.3.5. The image sampling quality is much improved, and the performance is outstanding. I've not got the counter up but it feels like it's in the 100+ range.

£3K? You can buy three RTX-ready pre-builts for that, each packing a 3060 Ti. I just linked to one. They're in stock, too!
            Last edited by dataDave; 17-12-2021, 00:06.

Comment

I'm just in the middle of testing DLSS 2.3.5. The image sampling quality is much improved, and the performance is outstanding. I've not got the counter up but it feels like it's in the 100+ range.

£3K? You can buy three RTX-ready pre-builts for that, each packing a 3060 Ti. I just linked to one. They're in stock, too!
              Sounds like you are living the cyberpunk dream Dave

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                “Next gen” versions will only be the pc version with most effects turned on
                That’s good enough for me, provided they can keep the framerate locked.

Comment

Adds a fully useable Metro System, with 19 explorable stations, third / first person view and much more

Someone’s only gone and restored the metro system.

It’ll be cool if CDPR take note and start integrating into the console versions. Or, second-best option being that Xbox players get access to some of this stuff, just like with Skyrim.
                  Last edited by dataDave; 20-12-2021, 07:09.

Comment

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3560

It’ll be cool if CDPR take note and start integrating into the console versions. Or, second-best option being that Xbox players get access to some of this stuff, just like with Skyrim.
                    Mods for series x would be amazing. I have 150 mods packed into Fallout 4 and it runs like a racehorse and looks like an oil painting in 4k.

Comment

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3560

Ooh, yes please. Give us Xbox uses mod access. I've used mods WITH skyrim which really improved things. They work really well on Series X too and very easy to install.

Comment

I'd love to play this on Xbox with mods, that would be great. Fingers crossed that happens down the line. They could certainly do with the good will.

I've no faith that this supposed next gen version will be anything more than a spit and polish plus bugfixes.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I'd love to play this on Xbox with mods, that would be great. Fingers crossed that happens down the line. They could certainly do with the good will.

I've no faith that this supposed next gen version will be anything more than a spit plus new bugs added.
                          Fixed that for you.

Comment

Free VR mod for this out yesterday. It isn’t a full immersion thing. VR in a window like the other VorpX mods.
                            This is free standing, and free.
                            10 years ago, when all that existed of VR as we know it today was the idea to use cheap phone components for VR headsets, the story of vorpX began. VR – at least for gaming – back in th…

Comment

Alternative cover spotted with rumours of it coming to next gen in mid Feb.

*Huge pinch of salt*

Comment

Full patch notes for the next gen update.
                                Its out 'Soon'.
                                Ill wait until DF do a video dive into it before I go for it.

This patch contains various gameplay fixes and improvements, the next-gen update, as well as free DLCs.

Comment

Working...
                                X