Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSW View Post
    Ie requires a gold
    Membership? You are making that up. You must be!

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
    The new dash requires a gold sub. You can't turn on your xbox without it.
    Oh my lord are they joking!!! This used to annoy me about the first x-Box all the Gold sub crap and renewing constantly and no way to cancel your sub without phoning some people in a far away land. I thought Sony and the Vita were bad, all this IE 360 stuff sounds awful.
    Last edited by JU!; 05-06-2012, 10:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
      There is plenty of reason to re-enforce... PLENTY
      Surely the fact I didn't watch it because I knew it would be rubbish is more telling then actually watching it and being disappointed. The fact I took time to stay up and watch Nintendo then was disappointed means I had positive expectations. Peoples main bitching in the Nintendo thread was stop this tech nonsense and bring the games, think on why that might be, pure excitement for Nintendo games quality perhaps? *can't wait for later*

Knowing something will be **** and not giving it any of your time or comments is more of an insult, to me anyway.

Anyway that is why I'm quite on thread thread. I've not seen it yet.
      Last edited by 'Press Start'; 05-06-2012, 11:22.

Comment

Halo 4 looks good. Series is mega stale so needed a new dev.

Comment

Halo 4 looked great. Watched bits of the MS one again and read the Edge stuff. It really was that bad, and what the hell is Smart Glass?!? Confused the hell out of me.

Comment

Usherless gameplay of Dance Central 3

Comment

Working...
            X