Android Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android Games

If there's already a thread for this, please merge!

So I use my Xperia Play mainly for emulation, which it does a fantastic job of, but I'm wondering if there are any android games that are worth picking up. I grabbed Max Payne the other day, and I'm pretty impressed. It runs really well, and controls fine. I might give GTA3 a go too and see if that's as good.

Is there anything else worth grabbing though? Has anyone tried Another World or R-Type? Other suggestions welcome!

I'm on a tablet, and I think the best games are the ones with a high-score element that make best use of the touchscreen, like a ginormous DS. There aren't many that fit that description, and the only three I've kept on mine are

Air Control HD
    Friut Ninja
    Any of the Angry Birds games [Space at the moment for me]

Special mention for Traffic Jam, which is simple throwaway fun, and the RedHotPawn notifier, which has crap graphics but if you're a member of that website it's essential. And the other half loves Sudoku Free...

Comment

Little Stars 2 is a slightly better version of Eufloria and well worth the $2.

Comment

I downloaded New Star Soccer the other day and think it's brilliant. Sort of like a footie RPG. Cost ?1.99, well worth the money IMO

Comment

Pretty expensive, but I'm a big fan of hyperdevbox's games:

Spectral Souls

Generation of Chaos

Both are huge tactical RPG's, ports of psp games I think. Literally hundreds of hours, so well worth the money IMO. Ace graphics and music too!

Comment

Working...
          X