Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD (PSN/XBLA August 21/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD (PSN/XBLA August 21/22)

Cool this was always a good for a laugh, bit different.
    Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

The remake features both the original graphics and a high-def reskin, as well as online multiplayer capabilities. Reliving one of the craziest fighting games ever made will run you $19.99/1600 MSP when the game launches on PSN and XBLA August 21 and 22, respectively.
    1600MSP GTFO Capacom.

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
    Cool this was always a good for a laugh, bit different.
    Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

1600MSP GTFO Capacom.
    Only the most devout of Jojo fans will be paying that, considering all the other 2D fighter offerings on there for less.

Comment

1600 points?!? It's not that great a game in the first place.

Comment

It sells for about ?25 second hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
          It sells for about ?25 second hand.
          This made me picture greedy and out of touch games firms checking ebay prices for games they reissue, to decide a price. Was a bit funny.

Comment

Surely it shouldn't matter what it sells for second hand. It's never influenced prices of reissues in the past, so shouldn't now.

Comment

Nay it's just Capacom pushing the 2D fighter fans for sales. Bet next up will be Darkstalkers HD and it will be 1600 too. Imagine if that were the case though, Radiant Silvergun would have been 89000 MSP.

Comment

LOL 1600!!! oh Crapcon you make me laugh

Comment

I'd foolishly, yet happily, pay 1600 moon points for Darkstalkers Chronicles HD. Not this though.

Comment

Speaking of all things CPS-3, I personally would've preferred an HD port of Red Earth instead. Or even a PSN/XBLA port of the first two Street Fighter III games, New Generation & 2nd Impact (a l? Street Fighter III: Double Impact on the Dreamcast).

1600 MSP (?14 UK PSN!?) for arguably the worst Capcom beat-em-up ever is just taking the piss.

Comment

I'd like to see how much they start charging (XBLA/PSN) for their best beat-em-ups.

Comment

?16 on PSN.

I. Will. Pass.

UPDATE: The first screenshots of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD have now been posted by Capcom. Find them below: ORIGINAL …

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          Speaking of all things CPS-3, I personally would've preferred an HD port of Red Earth instead. Or even a PSN/XBLA port of the first two Street Fighter III games, New Generation & 2nd Impact (a l? Street Fighter III: Double Impact on the Dreamcast).

1600 MSP (?14 UK PSN!?) for arguably the worst Capcom beat-em-up ever is just taking the piss.
                          Not just that, the Stream also made the port look like ****. With load times even.

But whats the deal with Red Earth exactly? I played it on CPS3 emulator ages ago and found it kinda forgettable. Wasn't just some sort of a boss rush game?

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post

But whats the deal with Red Earth exactly? I played it on CPS3 emulator ages ago and found it kinda forgettable. Wasn't just some sort of a boss rush game?
                            Yes, it basically is a Boss Rush in 1P mode (although you can play a 2P VS Mode). Nothing in particular about it - My thinking was that I would rather see that in HD than Jojo's as far as CPS-3 games go. It would certainly look better.

Red Earth has never had a home port, after all.

Comment

I remember that when I played it, I actually understood why it wasn't ported. Its a really small game. It could work if it ends up being a Magic Sword freebie along with JoJo.

Comment

Working...
                              X