Sonic is teh best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic is teh best!

according to people who buy games from Woolies.

made me smile, that

Shoot-em-up Halo 2 was voted the best console game of all time, ahead of 18-rated GTA Vice City and Tomb Raider.
    Why didn't anyone tell me Halo 2 came out? Where was the hype?

Woolworths shoppers =

Comment

Shoot-em-up Halo 2 was voted the best console game of all time, ahead of 18-rated GTA Vice City and Tomb Raider.
      15 Rated GTA Vice City was always better tbh.....

Comment

Yeah I read that in yesterday's paper. Having Sonic as the most popular gaming character surprised me. Some of the choices made are laughable though. Tekken as best fighting game with Smackdown in third???(admittedly Street Fighter came second so it's not all bad). FIFA as best sports series??? And I wish they had had someone who knew something about games to write the article.

Comment

I love Mario Bros on the Game Cube.

Comment

I loved Halo 2. Easily the best game I've ever played

When people say they're embarassed about playing games, it's usually because of things like this survey And the BAFTA awards are almost as depressing

Comment

Ive tried everywhere to get Halo 2, Tronix, NCSX, Goblin, DVDBO, yet none of them have it in as yet.

Looks like Ill be popping down to my local Woolies first thing tomorrow then

Comment

I worked for Woolies for three years.

Just kill me now.
                GTA isn't a driving game per se. It's completely different to Colin et al.
                I'm sorry but one reference to Halo 2 is forgivable, 2 is a sin. The person who wrote this must have done zero research. Not even to check that all these titles were even out.

The Sun: We('d) love it.......

....if it burned to the ground.

*Resigned sigh.
                It's not the fact that it's to do with games, it's just that it's a depressing sign of the sloppiness of the media in today's world.

Comment

SONIC The Hedgehog has been voted the best-ever computer game character ? beating sexy Lara Croft into second place.
                  Kill them, KILL THEM ALL!!! ft:

Ahem. It's nice to see Sonic is still recognised considering his recent 3D outings have been awful.

Comment

Sonic Adventure 1 was a lot of fun.

Comment

The sun is a **** newspaper, heck the daily sport has more profesionally written news in it and this is the paper that said elvis is now living on the moon

Comment

Working...
                      X