Dyad Review (PSN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyad Review (PSN)

While there is a certain lysergic influence permeating throughout the game, the simple fact of the matter is that Dyad is a very good game which happens to take its influences from many different sources, bringing them together to create this unique experience.
    Click the link below to read the full review

Anyone know why this is not on the EU store yet or when it's due?

Comment

There is a demo up on US store.
      Final gold build for EU was finished, July 31st. So it shouldn't be long, maybe see it in under 2-3 weeks, has been confirmed to have PS+ discount too.
      Also about delay from Dev himself.

It has to go through another set of certification for Europe. All new store graphics and icons need to be made. Translating correctly into EFIGS without a huge budget to just send it off to someone to do everything is extremely time consuming.

That's why it's delayed for Europe. And I feel *REALLY* ****ty about it =( I will try to make it up to Europeans somehow.
      Last edited by Family Fry; 10-08-2012, 10:07.

Comment

Ah ok, that's cool in that case. PS+ discount and the hope of something special shall keep me hanging on. Guessing this is the same reason Sound Shapes is not up either.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
          There is a demo up on US store. Final gold build for EU was finished, July 31st. So it shouldn't be long, maybe see it in under 2-3 weeks, has been confirmed to have PS+ discount too. Also about delay from Dev himself.
          This is the whole reason for scrapping region offices and for once M$ has it right, you dont see this ****e on 360, it releases worldwide Fecking sort it Sony, one ring to rule them all.

Comment

So, er... is this out yet?

Comment

Nope and it's annoying asking about this and people just say.
              "Just buy some us psn cards already and get it."
              No no no no no no no no no NO.
              (There's no limit!)
              Last thing I heard dev had submitted to Q&A and SCEE threw it back at him, twice! Last I heard it was in Q&A for the 3rd time, about 3 weeks ago.
              Last edited by Family Fry; 08-10-2012, 16:00.

Comment

It's available in this weeks update.

Comment

Any idea what's being done to "make it up" to us?

Comment

Believe the dev said 30% discount to say sorry, further 20% if your a ps+ member, so half price.
                    Here's the full story!
                    The latest video game news, reviews and features from the team at Edge Magazine. Subscribe here today.

Comment

This is only just now coming out in Europe? Jesus... Great game, well worth checking out

Comment

Working...
                      X