Edge 224 sept 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge 224 sept 2012

Poor month for reviews, Loads of pc and xbox live arcade games and an add on for skyrim gah.

Spelunky 9

Deadlight 6

Quantum conundrum 6

Krater shadow over solside 4

Eldersrolls dawnguard 6

Theatrhythm final fantasy 6

Tiny and big in grandpa's leftovers 7

Thomas was alone 7

On the rain slick precipice of darkness 3 7

Marvel pinball 3d 7

Velocirapture 7
    Last edited by Lebowski; 27-07-2012, 11:03.

Harsh score for TFF , oh wait its EDGE and a nintendo game , suprise suprise

Comment

Most disappointed with the deadlight score its a 6 but it still sounds good for the most part. it looks like they have just botched the last part of the game by making it too much trial and error moving it into Another World territory to quote them.

Comment

Yea, I'm a bit disappointed by the Deadlight score. Watching the last trailer I was super hyped.

Will still get it though!

Comment

Yeah Edge could give Deadlight a 1/10 for all I care, I'm all over this game.
          On the plus side it's nice to see Edge give coverage to Thomas Was Alone and Tiny and Big Grandpa's Leftovers, not bad scores either.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post

Yeah, it's got to be some kind of anti-Nintendo agenda at work here. This is the same publication that's handed out 10s to several Nintendo games, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
              Yeah, it's got to be some kind of anti-Nintendo agenda at work here. This is the same publication that's handed out 10s to several Nintendo games, after all.
              I see, they've already got to you have they...

/stocks up on tinfoil

Comment

Lol 9 for spelunky, played the demo & i personally thought it was wank. Was bored within 10 mins, it's just a fancy hd version or rick dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                  Maybe because it is average as hell and has overpriced DLC

The game above it (in its rhythm section games) is ten times the game theatrhythm is

Comment

What's this, the month of weird-ass game titles?

Comment

Working...
                    X