Monster Hunter type Single player game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Hunter type Single player game

Ok i need a monster hunter type game but single-player and for the handheld, but I've only got a DS and a PSP

MH is perfectly good in 1p mode. Get Unite if you want it in English or 3rd if Japanese is ok. Also 3rd you can move your save to the PS3 if you have the HD remaster version as well. If you want something else, try Gods Eater Burst, I hear that's MH-y and pretty good.

TriG on the 3DS is where it's really at though.

Comment

really i always thought of MH as a multiplayer game, I've got Unite will have to give it another type. Also i have God eater burst but it never clicked with me

Comment

I had never played it MP until Tri.

Comment

lol all i hear about MH is the MP

Comment

only ever played freedom unite on the psp but its single player is excellent.

Comment

Monster hunter is great in single player. One of the most addictive games ever made. It's fantastically enjoyable in multiplayer too, but the game gives you different hunts for multiplayer. It has two separate sets of missions for single and multiplayer. No matter how you play it's fantastic.

Comment

I dont know why you ain't doing both MP & SP, ive nearly 200 hours on 3rd, split between the PS3 and psp versions, and doing both SP & MP, and trying to get all quest done in each rank, there absolutely loads to do, MH is funny it takes a while to get going but once you have the bug its hard to put down.

Comment

Working...
                X